1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Quinn finally gets what he deserves

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BTG, Jul 12, 2004.

Discuss Quinn finally gets what he deserves in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    See the link..

http://www.keep-the-faith.net/index.htm

I wouldve booed him too if I was there..

You have to ask yourself where the * all our funds have gone and why cant we afford anyone? How much did we make last year for qualifying for the CL and then getting to the QF of the UEFA cup!? What about all of our hard earned funds which we spend on merchandise and attending to watch our beloved celtic?!

I'm guessing it will only be a matter of time before we hear 'Sack the board' and 'Quinn out' chants echoing around Celtic park on a weekly basis.

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

5 members of my CSC was there they never said anytthing about him been booed but people where not happy with what they heard which was quinn saying more or less there's no money. they also said lennons speech left hairs standing on the back of their necks. A celt through and through, lennon had to wait about 10 minutes before he could talk from the appaluse he got.

If no money was released i'd be disgusted like everyone else but i'd be more disgusted that the board would pull a fast one on MON and treat him with this kind of disrespect. As we all know MON has a number of clubs that want him at the helm and this kind of betrayl could push him away.

However we will have to wait and see everything will unfold in the next couple of weeks.

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I would have booed him too!! I would also love to know were all this money we have got has gone to!! This is an absolute and utter disgrace!!