1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

our away support this season

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by jpr21, Nov 24, 2011.

Discuss our away support this season in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Shane1888

I'll need to start watching more of their away games, even if its just to compare :50:

2. shadehoop

Have to say on tv watching the Killie game when we were 3 nil down you could hear the fans singing JCGE clear as day. How many other teams fans would still be in the stadium let alone out singing the home support?

3. foxybhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony

i was down at killie that day and honestly believe that we spurred the teams comeback.

we're 3-0 down and we're all singing like * and all of a sudden we've pulled 3 back.

the fans were amazing that day and im proud to have been part of it!

4. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    same here nearly walked at half time though alot of soul searching to stay

5. Champions 67

after watching the huns today there away support was dreadful they dont even stand, us on the other hand stand and sing loud and proud

6. Belfast-hoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Hats off to the best away support in the world. :50:

7. Balearic bhoy

I was at killie as well its was my wee boy birthday and his 1st away game, I have never felt so bad as I did at half time in that match when he turned to me and said " this is the worse match i have ever been to dad"

The second half started and the support was a bit subdued to say the least but the killie fans started mocking us by doing the du du du bit from jcge, which spurred us on to start it up for ourselves followed immediately by a very loud and passionate celtic song. I am convinced this got the message to the players that they were privileged to be playing for a grand old team and they needed to get the finger out asap as we still believed they could get a result.

Oct 15th may be the most important date in this league race omly time will tell???

8. KEANE07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    I was down at Rugby Park for the 3-3 game as well as being at the game yesterday. To say the Rangers fans were poor would be an understatement. But for the Union Bears they all sat and groaned and got on the teams back. We, on the other hand, were unbelievable. Remember when the Killie fans started singing JCGE. Well after that, our support was tremendous. We made more noise at 3-0 down than Rangers made at 0-0 yesterday. Great away support but I'm also seeing signs of the home support improving. It's all down to the GB in my opinion!