1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

LENNON FACES FURTHER THREATS ON FACEBOOK

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by cel674life, Jan 18, 2011.

Discuss LENNON FACES FURTHER THREATS ON FACEBOOK in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. chief1989

exactly man, glad the page was taken down but didn't really give a * that it was there in the first place

2. MarcoVanBeasten

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bertie Auld
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    What simple, simple, simple people those responsible are.

3. Ryan2442

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Hartley, Barry Robson, Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    Know what I'm surprised with this whole malarkey of Facebook & Twitter ?
    That, the 'Knuckle Dragging, inbred, uneducated' Huns can,
    actually use a computer
    !!!!!!:86:

Hail Hail:shamrock:

4. McCabe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    And all those that post "Shoot Neil Lennon" are they as sucessful as him? Bet the majority of them can't even play football, typical sick people hiding behind the internet.

5. albashamrock

As someone said -keyboard warriors. Not one of them would probably say anything to his face one on one.

6. wulliebad

Oh there are sick * in all areas of life....not just the bottom ladder.
    They hate lennon because he is not a failure...as a player or worse for them as a manager.:50::50::50:

7. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Sadstate of affairs it is Onion.

8. albashamrock

Will make it all the more sweeter if we win the league.

9. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

menatality of people now adays,there are all * who clicked "like"

10. Airdrie Onion

Wondering about my hole getting mustarded
    What makes you think we'll be allowed to??

11. albashamrock

We'd need to win most games convincingly so the decisions don't matter as much

12. Col1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Johnstone, Lennox, Dalglish,McStay,Moravcik,Larsson,Naka,McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wullie Maley, Fields of Athenry
    I too reported it , after seeing the link on here last night ! As much as i hate Rangers and their fans, to wish another human being dead just because of football/ religion or where they are born is vile, disgusting and typical of these lowlifes.

13. Kerr_OConnor

Fav Celtic Player:
    was petrov but now McManus
    its despicable to say the least. But, it's just * at the end of the day. Can you imagine if a Rangers fan murdered Neil Lennon? aye.. there certain wouldn't be anymore Old firm games at Celtic park, mainly because we couldn't guarantee the lives/safety of Rangers players/staff. Besides, these threats just come from people with no jobs/lives that have nothing better to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  14. larsson1987

OH my *, just seen another kill Neil Lennon page that's been up and running for over 3 months!! * disgraceful, i went on and reported it myself. if enough of us report it surely facebook will have to do something. the profile picture is also of a cartoon of neil lennon being hung saying 'HANG neil lennon, HANG HIM HIGH'.

its * disgraceful. here's the link, please click on 'report', i've already done so once.
    Login | Facebook

15. celticminded89

Sick *, just shows you the mentality of them, a shameless bunch of * :47:

16. paddymcp

to be honest mate - who really cares?

There's always gonna be ar*eholes who do pages like this. Us moaning and whining about it makes no difference - id suggest by not even talking about it is a better way of replying to these sad *.

17. larsson1987

I cannot believe that facebook had reversed the decision to delete the shoot neil lennon page. they deemed it to not be serious and 'jokey' or 'pub talk', and what 'one man may find offensive, another may find entertaining'. . . .are they * stupid!?!?!
    seriously, either the team called in to review the page know nothing of the trouble past / present that religion presents in N.Ireland, and Scotland. Are they saying,that if a topic a little more familiar to them they would refuse to take it down?
    what if there was an extremist Muslim group calling to have some american killed. i have nothing against muslims, or americans, i'm just saying that the refusal to take down the facebook pages are ill judged, and over and above ignorant and encouraging racism / sectarianism / death threats if facebgook are seen to allow this kind of posting and not have any consequences. SICKENING. if facebook continue their stance then i for one will delete my account and not use facebook ever again.
    ridiculous

WHO CARES?? what you mean who cares?
    i care, you'd care if it was you, your family or a friend of yours.
    yes there are always going to be ignorant twats out there who have and voice these views or opinions. but by allowing them to be posted on a worldwide social network website and nothing to be done about it sends out a terrible message about the world.

they can say what they like in their own homes, their pubs, amongst friends whatever, but when it is on a medium that the whole workd can see, and a medium that is supposed to be monitored and they have allowed these pages to continue existing.

you would not be saying who cares if there was a page dedicated to people wanting to see you dead.

if you say who cares, then if one day that happens for you, then the rest of the world arent going to listen to you when you voice your concerns, we'll all just turn around and say, * off, who cares.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  18. Artur Boruc #1

Indeed, bigots can be educated as well. Those that attacked him when he was a player were at Uni and they were gonna get chucked out but who intervened therefore sparing them getting thrown out of Uni ? Yip, Neil Lennon.

19. wayne1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    what else is new with they shower of orange *! Scotlands Shame!!!:triplomur

20. Joemcl

Fav Celtic Player:
    Adam Matthews
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    The worlds full of morons and the people responsible for setting up the kill Neil Lennon pages are sick *...the sheep who think it's funny to add their name to it obviously don't have one brain cell between them.
    If sending bullets in the post to somebody is worthy of a Police investigation then surely this is too!