1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

CELTIC STATEMENT

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Joe T, Jan 12, 2011.

Discuss CELTIC STATEMENT in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. AmericanCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Skippy, JVoH, McCourt, Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    lovin it, really am, don't stand down Celtic!

2. akadexter

This:50: But * Peat the *, the SFA and ref's, we have to do the talking on the pitch and win this * title convincingly! Stokes doesnae do it for me, we need another goal greedy *!

What's the score with this Husklepp boy? or are we going for Schecter or any other striker?

3. baileybhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    I Just can't get enough
    george peat speaks about celtic with a thinly veiled vitriolic hatred for celtic. he practically foams at the mouth. mr peat what happened to the right of appeal? it is not your place to pontificate about matters which do not concern you and are subject to appeal. from that we can only deduce that you and your peers already have a foregone conclusion about this?

the mans clear an obvious anti-celtic patter is ridiculous and underlines this whole situation. peat out now

4. Bhoy Brian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    The onlky way for scottish football to come out of the dark ages is the sfa blazers are pumped and football people are put in charge . gearoge peat is a joke for one look at the george burley affair was handled like a shambles so its not his first but lets make it his last and he can take his pals with him . This is going to drag on and i think partly because celtic smell blood and probably rightly so as i think everyone can se the sfa are running scared because they know they have created this monster . If george peat wanted to sort this out why didnt he comment when dougie was re-writing history and i think this was best demonstrated by only an excuse at hogmany

5. Dan1888

Glad to hear we are taking a stand in this, the guy is just bang out of order * of a man.

6. Airdrie Onion

Wondering about my hole getting mustarded
    Good statement.

But I think the club should move up a gear and call a spade a spade now. Well, at least call it a digging implement.

7. hoops88

hear hear

8. scottybhoy1988

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny Mcgrain
    Spot ON no need to say anymore than that.
    However does anyone else think lennon might be in a bit of bother for speaking the truth last night in his after match comments especially with vile * of a man in charge

9. Ishida2725

Yeah it's about time we stood up and did something about this. Stand up against an association who clearly cannot do their jobs right. They are failing scottish football.

10. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Well done to the club for continuing to stand against the SFA and their obvious agenda against Celtic. For Peat to so openly speak out against us when we are appealing a decision says it all really.

I would like at this point if the players and manager refused to answer any further questions about refs and or the SFA and just focus on winning the title knowing they have to beat the refs and SFA as well as the opposition. Refuse to talk about them and develop a real seige mentality.

Then off the field let the club continue to stand up for Lennon and the players against this anti Celtic bias.