1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Will we miss Broon in the OF?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jezzz, Dec 29, 2010.

Discuss Will we miss Broon in the OF? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. wayne1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    We will definetly miss Brown for the OF game, but chances are we will still win without him! Hail Hail :green:

2. smadabhoy

Brown is and always will be a liability.

3. Radup

Brown will be missed on sunday. no doubt about it. anyone who has played football at a decent level or is qualified in the game can see the massive difference he's made to us since coming back from injury.
    his first half performance last night was breathtaking. he was the catalyst for nearly every positive move celtic made and it was no coincidence a hun referee made sure he wasnt available on sunday.
    the only thing more disgusting than the decision to send him off were the assimilated tims queing up to condemn browns challenge and aligning themselves with the anti brown bandwagon that has been gathering pace ever since he signed for us.
    how anyone who has seen a replay of that challenge and still find fault with brown should hang their heads in shame

4. di83kel

Glad you posted this, I gave Broony dogs last nite for this but after watchin it again there wasnt anything in it. You can see him trying to pull out of it.

The ref was a joke, the amount of fouls motherwell got away with were unreal. Only half decent thing he did the full game was fall on his *!

5. seanolamisio

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    so you will talk bollocks in order to defend scott clown.glad we ve cleared that one up bawbag:56:

6. butch

i think the only one to miss brown, on sunday will be the refs as he would have had his name, etched in his head. then we would have been a cert to be playing with 10 men. laugherty will be on, and that just might confuse him that there is no Brown.

7. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I think Brown will be a big miss tomorrow unfortunately. He really was looking good since he came back from injury and his energy and bite is perfect for a derby game. Not having Brown, Ki and Hooper are 3 big time blows for us.

8. northeast67

why didnt they apeal asap he would have been available ,,find it strange.:97:

9. Col

it was 2 yellows so i don't think you can appeal on that basis

10. The Maestro

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Malley
    Yes I think we'll miss his energy and bite in the middle of the park.

11. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
  12. kennydal

No ,Not a player in my book.

13. seanolamisio

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    no no and * thrice no,if we do win the league this season the ref that sent numbnut off v motherwell deserves a huge pat on the back, mon the hoops!

14. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    sadi before the game we would not miss him and we did not

think it's time to sell him

15. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I have looked at the title of this thread and resisted for as long as I could

Brown wouldnt get a game in any other Celtic team and is never a captain of our great club. £4.4 million for a hothead who cant score and his passing range is shocking. A total liability and barring injury to any players I wouldnt have him in the team

the huns got twice the player for half the price in Thomson and he was injured twice for long periods? They then sold him at a profit, I would be surprised if we got 2 bazooka joe wrappers and a packet of monster munch for our erstwhile headless chicken captain