1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic 1-0 Motherwell Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by MacKinnon10, Dec 29, 2010.

Discuss Celtic 1-0 Motherwell Post Match Thread in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    I couldnt believe it last night when it flashed up Brown red card in the last minute! That is extemely poor from our "Captain." Everytime we need him most (Ipox last year) he does something stupid that makes the team suffer for it.. Havent seen either of the bookings but when your already on a yellow ahead of a Glasgow derby on Sunday and its the last minute it seems ridiculous to me that you would give the ref a chance to get the card out.. Could cost us big time again this one.. Raging with the guy.

2. im_ant

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Typical, everyone coming on here slating Brown when they've not even seen the footage, how can you sentence a guy without seeing the evidence first? Maybe you should watch the footage of the second yellow and form a different opinion :rolleyes:

3. Conor1994

His sending off last year was a disgrace. Lafferty should have been the one sent off and banned for life the scummy hun bawbag.

4. combene

was it just me that noticed that hooiveld wasn't on the bench yesterday. we had no back up for maj and rogne at CD. if one of them goes down, who's going to play there? ledley, mulgrew. we need to sign CD's desperately

5. Wicker Bhoy

Can't believe Brown is getting abuse and blamed on here. I'm not a fan of the guys and think we're better off without him but the challange wasn't a foul so you can't blame the guy for the referee being an incompatent hun. Referee was shocking last night. Dunno how Lasley wasn't off for the hanball and Craigan had a good few dodgy tackles. Maj's bookin was soft as * too. Ref aside we were pish in the second half. After Kapo went off we lost the midfield and just started puntin balls up to Stokes, felt sorry for the guy last night as he wasn't given a chance. Kapo looks a player and I really hope he's fit for the huns game, need some composure in the middle of the park cos we seem to shiitin it constantly when the other team has the ball.

6. dazza585

it was a definite yellow !! hes just an idiot with no brain!! last nights game was just another in a long line of poor performances. team has no shape, dont seem to have any tactics or style of play and when the opposotion comes more into a game lennon has no clue how to change us. same old from lennon ! chopping and changing again. now with more signings due in january he will be changing the team about even more. if we lose on sunday lennon has got to go !!

7. wayne1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    All I can say is we won! (thank fck 4 that) As for Brown's sending off in the last minute, I didn't have a great view of it... but like someone else already said, he should never have given the ref the chance to send him off!

8. Aldobaldo

Never a definite yellow, cannot believe people still think it was a foul. As for the team having no shape, considering we had to change the formation 3 times last nite and still were the dominant side.:31::31:

Motherwell had no attempts on our goal last night and yet as per people began to panic and get on the players backs.:31::31: