1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

So what happens then? Disband them to other parts of the stadium and have the whole section empty for the rest of the season.

2. Cmcgregor90

* off! Troll somewhere else

3. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    * sake!

4. Cmcgregor90

Well I am in the section I don't get how they can shut it down ! Does this just mean no more flags and banners drums etc??? They can't just move me and 400 others!

5. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Pretty much sums up how I feel, be a * shame if they are gone for good.

6. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

you're * beside yerself aren't you? Probably wet yer * frillies.

Some "Celtic fans" make me * sick to the pit of my stomach.

7. Seymour Skinner

Ok they were not warned and this is completely out of the blue:rolleyes:

8. Efe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    FS :31:

The place will be dead without them. Hope they can get it resolved with the club soon.

9. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    Has anyone got the statement?

This is very strange as far as I can see........thought there would be dialogue and a resolution between both parties.

10. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Now I'm really glad I never got a season ticket this year.The club are absolutely pathetic.

11. shaun.f

Gee it a rest

12. Seymour Skinner

Were you not complaining about people using calling others "so called celtic fans"? Shut the * up you hypocritical old *.

13. Seymour Skinner

I do hope, however that another group will take their place over the course of the season.

14. murphy88

Shocking from the club in my opinon. As has been said already, I don't agree with everything they have done, but they bring a lot to the club. Atmosphere and money to name just a couple of things. Some fanatstic displays also. Seems that some people at Parkhead couldn't wait to shut the section, and try and get rid of the GB. Embarassing.

15. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    'The Green Brigade are disappointed to announce that our section in 111 is to be closed by Celtic Football Club. Pathetically, this is due to ‘lateral movement’ which has been deemed ‘unsafe’ by the club’s directors. Our group and section has continually made concessions and strived to be co-operative with the club over various safety concerns so we are left dismayed that such drastic and immediate action has been taken over such a trivial and harmless movement.

The group is currently seeking legal advice and will consult with those in our section over the coming days. A detailed statement shall be released over the next few days and we'd advise all within our section to take no action until we have had the opportunity to discuss our options together. We would like to stress that this is not the end of the Green Brigade. Decisions and hurdles like these will only strengthen our group's resolve. We would like to thank the Celtic support who have continually backed, funded and inspired our group from our formation to the present day and can assure you that none of this support will have been in vain.

Until the last rebel.'

quote from previous page.

16. TheHappyLoss

@celticrumours: GB members offered refund or individual relocation within ground.

17. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    GREEN BRIGADE SECTION DISBANDED

The Green Brigade are disappointed to announce that our section in 111 is to be closed by Celtic Football Club. Pathetically, this is due to ‘lateral movement’ which has been deemed ‘unsafe’ by the club’s directors. Our group and section has continually made concessions and strived to be co-operative with the club over various safety concerns so we are left dismayed that such drastic and immediate action has been taken over such a trivial and harmless movement.

The Group is currently seeking legal advice and will consult with those in our section over the coming days. A detailed statement shall be released over the next few days and we'd advise all within our section to take no action until we have had the opportunity to discuss our options together. We would like to stress that this is not the end of the Green Brigade. Decisions and hurdles like these will only strengthen our Group's resolve. We would like to thank the Celtic support who have continually backed, funded and inspired our group from our formation to the present day and we can assure you that none of this support will have been in vain.

18. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    the lateral movement reason is bullshit too.

What happens when you celebrate the winning goal against, I don't know, say Barcelona? You go * mental!!!!!!! Mind the first time we beat Barca under MON I had to get pulled up from 2 rows in front of me.

19. shaun.f

Section getting refund or another seat.

20. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member