1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Wee Sean

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by SwoopingVulture, Sep 7, 2006.

Discuss Wee Sean in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SwoopingVulture

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Can anyone tell me when the wee man is back?

And has there been ANY mention of contract talks???

2. mikeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Di Canio,larsson,hartson,sutton,etc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    youll never walk alone,HailHail
    I was hoping he'll be back at some-point this week-end but its looking not good coz GS can't just throw Wee Maloney straight into the Man Utd game on Wenesday(13/09/06)

I hope hes on the subs bench for the Aberdeen game if not he better be on the bench for our First CL game as Wee Maloney Done a interview on Celtic TV a few weeks back and he said he will be defo back into for that game but we are all still waiting and praying he will be fit, its the same with Big Balde but I'm sure he will play on Saturday against Aberdeen(McManus pulled out of the Scots squad with a thigh injury!) and even if Wee Maloney was 100% fit would Strachan drop McGeady with the way hes been playing eh??? tough decision to make but I feel Wee Shaun has a lot more to offer more than Adien thats my opinion!!
    (remember lets hope theb New players gell quick coz the Utd game is only 6 days away!!!!!
    (Heard nothing about his contract!!)

3. SwoopingVulture

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Cheers mate, have said on another thread that I would rather drop Naka than McGeady as Aidens been playing out his skin.

I just don't like the way we've heard nowt about his contract. There's only three months to go before he can sign a pre with someone else. Now that the transfer window is shut it has to be the boards no. 1 priorty. They've done well so far this season let's hope it can continue!

4. Needtoknow

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady/VOH/Maloney/Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Totally agree with what you said! Maloney & McGeady can play in the same team sorry Naka. If Lennon plays one of these guys can't, simple as that!

5. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    maloney

read a small bit in the sun i think it was last week he is ready to sign a new deal until 2010 hope it happens soon