1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lennon's Record So Far This Season

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Golden-Bhoy, Sep 3, 2010.

Discuss Lennon's Record So Far This Season in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MarcoVanBeasten

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bertie Auld
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    You've just flung this accusation at me that I've said we don't need European football which is rubbish, at no point did I say that.

If you can't understand what I've said in that comment you quoted, then there's no point in me even attempting to reply.

2. Lazycame

Fav Celtic Player:
    McManus
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Outstanding record.

3. DannybhoyCFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Roberts, Dembele, Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe Mcdonnell, Grace

People wernt judging Mogga at this stage. They judged him a lot later when we realised how crap he was.

Lenny has a 100% SPL record, so whats everyones problem?

4. format

It's easy enough to get a flight changed last minute. it's quite feasible that Brum waiting until Fortune knew he wouldn't be playing in Europe, contacted him and had him fly over.
    As for 'changing the game' - see the fightback against Arsenal. Only a friendly granted but Lennon's changes were enough to score 2 goals and was inches away from forcing a draw.
    As for 'sat there looking into space' - did you look at his face for a sustained period of time? Where you at the game? If so, how did you get such a good look at his expression.
    If you weren't at the game, then your opinion is only formed on the tv footage. I bet you my left ear that they have a cameraman who's job it is to sit and film the manager's face, looking for any transmission worthy shots. So what if the camera caught him looking into space once or twice. I know certainly if I am deep in thought I quite often look 'zoned out'.

I find some of the posts in this thread a little laughable. Those who judge Lennon on his European record - what did you really expect from a rookie manager in his first season, with a new squad who have barely played together? I was really disappointed to go out, especially the away leg at Utrecht. I don't remember being as gutted as that at one of our results in long time but given the benefit of hindsight, I don't feel the same.

IMO the league is, and always has been, our #1 priority this season. Once we win that, the team will have had time to gel, to communicate, to recognise and compliment each other's styles of play. We can build on this platform. From what I've seen we have the makings of a really well balanced side. With a little luck, Lennon and his side can be heroes for us.

Getting on Lennon's back despite a 100% win record in the SPL is madness IMO, all other things considered.
    I'm not saying that I don't have reservations, nor am I saying that you shouldn't either. I'm just asking you to 'keep the faith'.

Mon Lenny!

5. Redbaz

you will need to excuse him as the steroids affect the reasoning? anyone who says we don't need European Football has got to be on something:56:

6. Redbaz

Yes and that took you lot a lot of changing, keep the faith? you were all talking about keeping him till Dec this year:38: