1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Best signing?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by AD1967, Sep 1, 2010.

Discuss Best signing? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JnrBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moravcik Maloney McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    juarez just nicks it for me but Kayal looks a tasty too!

2. jcwelsh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WILLIE MALEY
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CNicola%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Funny how our best signing with more than 60% of the vote so far, got pulled in the 65th min against Utrecht and sat on the bench against Motherwell.

Well maybe not Funny, but I wonder if something has gone wrong somewhere or am I just reading into something that is not there.<o:p> </o:p>:97:

3. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Nah jcwelsh i just think that Lennon felt he needed to change it up a bit and obviously with brown being his pet and captain he didn't drop brown and instead dropped Juarez.
    Most likely is was to send out a point to the team that no matter how good you are anyone can be dropped although His Majesty Brown seems to be the one player exempt from that.

4. TheZacDaddy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony!
    Too early to say. Would like to see this poll post again before the next window opens in January.

5. The Legend Of Lubo

Considering the nick of our defence has to be the big man majstorovic.

6. Wonder_Bhoy

I done this poll before Kayal kicked a ball and I voted for him and I still believe he will be total quality for us just based on his youtube video. I know you can't judge people on this but you could just tell this guy was a cut above the rest from clips even just his touch before he decided what to do told you. But having seen Loaf head strut his stuff I think he is going to be the most influential, he's gonna make that tackle that matters in our half, he's gonna slice that defence open wae a half nut meg triple 360 half volley slide rule pass. he's gonna burst an artery getting in between the defence of any box whilst finishing ith both left and right guns shooting us to the top of the tree for a full season never to be dislodge.

I'm still a wee bit nervous about the Hearts game but.

7. Wonder_Bhoy

For FS mate, it's an opinion poll. We're not gonna hand him the player of the year trophy once you've voted fkn pick someone. It's opinion a bit of laugh and a free gamble. Your waiting until robbie keanes signs ain't ye. haha

8. JamesConnolly

9. Conor1888

juarez gets my vote

10. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Hooper will be a class act, mark my words. Ive been watching the boy for the past 2 seasons and couldnt believe that a top club didnt come in for him sooner.

11. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Looking forward to seeing hooper and stokes, 2 striker's who actually play in the penalty box............:celt_2:

12. Wonder_Bhoy

Ano they'll probably be out for the full season with nosebleeds at CP

13. hoops1

so far juarez but that may change

14. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

kayal, bit was between him and juarez, but seen as kayal cost peanuts apparently, and juarez cost around £4m . Kayal wins for me

15. Boom Stick

16. paulie1888

kayal was great value for money

17. celticminded89

joe ledley :50:

18. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    dont know yet? ask this again in january!

19. Jamesy Bhoy 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll Never Walk Alone/ Fields of Athenry
    juarez or kayal , i voted kayal though he makes things happen, qaulity passer, good tackler and reads the game well, our most technically gifted player imo.

20. CeltRambos

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larson, McGeady & Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail! Hail! & Let the People Sing
    Ive got a feeling Stokes is gone to make a big impact over the coming years. Almost all the new signings look to have been really good signings by Lennon.

This season we could do with some really good fans favourites, because at the moment there is honestly none.