1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Rasmussen loan report

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jayzhinho67, Aug 26, 2010.

Discuss Rasmussen loan report in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jayzhinho67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing !
    see big morten got a debut goal against stuttgart , i still dont understand why lennon let him go on loan , okay pre season he never looked like doiing much but any time in the spl he has played he looked good , he also looked immense when played with keane , anyone any ideas why he has been turfed out for a year ?

2. JrOhara2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broon, Ledley, Kayal, Big Jos, Hooper, Murphy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Let the people sing
    Probably gonna be sold i think.
    Dont care if he stays, but he is a good player.

3. Bhigsi

Heard he had a * poor attitude durin pre season

4. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

never got a chance really just looks like lennon never fancied him, would have been better selling him though rather than letting him go on loan for a year because his chances of being a cetic player are virtually nil now

5. GodBlessJinky

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    good stuff, if anyone watches german football can they keep us posted on how he is doing week in, week out please.

6. Bhoy Brian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    to be fair tyo lenny he couldnt have seen him in many games and if he does well on loan we either get a sharper player back or his price goes up as german football has a good reputation

7. kennydal

Seems his face does'nt fit at Celtic ,The manager that brought him here rarely played him and the current manager ships him out without really seeing him in action ,im sure i read on here that he put a fair bit of weight on during the break and Lennon was'nt happy so maybe something along those lines ,i thought from what i seen of him he was pretty decent but behind closed doors maybe all was not rosey ,just my view.

8. jcwelsh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WILLIE MALEY

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CNicola%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Can you prove this comment or are you just trying bringing the lad down for no good reason.

Where are you sources?

9. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    Lennon and him didn't get on with him supposedly coming back to training out of shape. And to be fair, i wouldn't be surprised if he had an attitude going by what happens off the pitch. But i would have loved to see him do the business here.

10. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside

cause him and lennon don't get on and lennon wants his own players in, don't think he has had a fair crack of the whip, and i don't think he will, it's a shame

11. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Not mobile enough to fit into our style of play but he would and still could score goals for us. He's still our player remember and if he gets himself on a run of goals he'll be back.

12. chrissybhoy7

Personally, I believe he wants to get rid of all of Mowbrays pies. :50: Put his own mark on the team so hes getting rid of people who don't live up to his standards and work ethic.

13. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Hope he comes back a better player and scores for us.

14. truedub1916

Id prefure him to murphy

15. Don Corleone

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamuraaaaaa
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    It was reported that there was an option to buy as part of the loan so Mainz can buy him at whatever that price was.

16. Magic_7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Oh the rangers are shite
    Have you seen much of Murphy ?????:47:

17. fremantlecelt

I was surprised at this when I first read it. However with Lennon needing to get a few off the wage bill it was always a matter of time.

O'Dea and Rasmusson away for the year, and problably sold in January if they do well at their new clubs. Anyone know how O'Dea is doing at Ipswich? Personally never rated him to be a long term Celtic player but lack of games has never helped the lad.

18. sirmike045

to the OP. What was the goal he scored like?

19. McStay

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    A top-notch header from about 18 yards out into the top, far corner. Absolute peach of a goal.

20. Nicodemus|FCK