1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

summer signings

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by lupin43, Dec 12, 2004.

Discuss summer signings in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    i was just thinking with the summer trnsfer window, apparently we are getting some money from the nike deal, well on top of that we could sell Juninho and make some more $ off him, and even maybe sell off a cuople of the older blokes, get some cash off them, i suppose the only prob there would be no one else would wannae come n play in the SPL

BTW with loan signings, wen we give him back do we get our money back at all, or will it be cash lost badly????????

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

We will lose any cash spent on loan players & we have no players for sale the only money we will generate will be from the nike deal (5 mill a year i think) releasing players or losing them and their wage pkt. Qualifaction for the CL should bring in another 10+ mill but that never seems to make it into our transfer budget so i would'nt be to optimistic lupin. Plus we could be looking for a new manager.

3. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    hhhmmm fair enough, i wish i wasnt like that, how come the chumps league money doesnt go towards new players???

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

ask brian quinn or dermot mate i ain't got a clue they say it goes on players wages??