1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Who really cares....

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Nilmar06, Jan 29, 2006.

Discuss Who really cares.... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Nilmar06

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moravcik
    celtic drew today but its still a point on the table,we will still cruise in the title but drawing a game is gonna happen again and prob again so a say we just have to deal with it.

And lets face it we are not european class etc so dont expect much to happen next season,things are currently beening rebuild from the ground up with the squad and its dont help we are cheap skates but a mean we can only improve :50:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  2. kev-cfc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov, Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I agree mate - todays result is nothing to worry about

3. gh.CJ

Good shout nilm. Whats with the avater & sig m8

4. weecelticman

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you"ll never walk alone
    that is true mate !but the way we gave a 3-1 lead at home is not good

5. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Congrats you are all now officially dillusional!

6. weecelticman

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you"ll never walk alone
    u 2 kyndig

7. hubert

Fav Celtic Player:
    willie fernie & Shunsuki Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    for its a grand auld team to play for
    Theres nothing to worry about if you know little about fitba, and as you may know if not in denial, Celtic won nothing last season, are out of the Scottish Cup and Europe this season.
    Celtic needed players before the Basil game to compete in Europe, played beyond their skill to get to the Uefa cup final, had lousy goalies and kept them around too long, played with a guy named Balde in the Uefa cup that cant even spell fitba, and he is still around, our new manager/coach Gordon Strachan continues to play Wallace at left back, a good player but NOT a left back, tells the world that he was going to sub Roy Keane but he was away to the toilet, now you couldnt make this up, we have had a sieve of a defense since the USA preseason tournament, has that been resolved NO.
    My point is, those that support HOOPS alone and have no incline or savvy in regards to the great sport of FITBA, are not only apologists, but detrimental to the club, and are willing to perpetuate mediocrity, well I say you may as well be Rangers supporters cause like them you are basically * jokes! :47:
    Bye the way I dont know kyndig, but he sure makes a lot more sense than some of y`alls negative status quo opinions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  8. lenny1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Craig Beattie / Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Malley
    You are in denial, we won the Scottish Cup last year. If not you are just scenial:56:

9. kev-cfc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov, Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    No one is happy with what is going on lately, but we arent blowing the whole thing up like you. This is a bad spell for celtic, but I am confident we will sort it out and get back to our best, unlike you who is making it sound like we are battling against relegation.

10. Murphy7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley + You'll Never Walk Alone
    You've said this a number of times and I'm going to have to pull you up on it. As lenny1 also says, we won the Scottish Cup last year beatting Dundee Utd 1-0 in the final.

11. Serbian Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The fields of Athenry
    Yasterday drow gainst Dundee Utd is not disaster,but it's warning.Spl tittle race is not over yet,so don't talk about CL,because you what happend last season and what happened on start of this season.

12. flump67

remember hubert doesn't get to see the games till a week after they got played, maybe this one is takeing a bit longer to reach his neck of the woods :56:

13. derryduck

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon, Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley

Wise words Nilmar. Welcome to the crazy world of Celtic!! :50:

14. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Smell of * of you and your last 10 posts that you have made.

If you know as much as you think you do you'd be managing Barca.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

15. Nilmar06

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moravcik
    Its amusing that sumone in USA can say this n that about celtic beening this n that a mean from wat a know of celtic are a team that is flying away with the league,a thing too many ppl forget and celtic aint a big player in football as much as before,if it went on fans we are massive but football is all about media power nows not fans.

If SPL had skys support we would have better quality because they would put more cash into the clubs in scotland than setanta do ,but we dont so we have to make do for now.........things will change

remember this is football so u have highs n lows its wat make it addictive to watch n be apart off...so chill and give it a season or two before we demand :50:

16. hubert

Fav Celtic Player:
    willie fernie & Shunsuki Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    for its a grand auld team to play for
    Go back to Mons time from 2000 we started to do well, then we played Basil who had spent money to buy players, Celtic didnt and guess what, Basil knocked us out of the CL, we went on to play great, in fact reality is out of our skin and ended up in the Uefa final Booboo Balde did his normal blunder and we were second.
    celtic did fairly well from then on, although we lost a league that was in the bag, then again we still had Douglas and Booboo Balde, then we played in the USA tournament and our defense looked and acted like a sieve, still does to this day, and we still have Booboo Balde.
    Now my point is for long enough the powers that be, have us believe that prudence and frugality is tyhe way to go, yet it prevents us to do well in the CL and elsewhere, therefor to me this is negativity, how the * can it be prudent?
    This season we are doing well in the SPL, yes we are out of Europe and the Scottish Cup but thats ok to some, we have a defense thats * poor at best, but thats ok to some, we have a striker that scores goals, but dont ask him to hustle, but thats ok to some, we still have to play Hearts and Rangers again with little sign of a team improvement, but thats ok to some, no the person that said we are building a team now, ffs this building has regressed since 2000 we are going backwards not forwards, but thats ok to some.
    Can Celtic be a good Scottish team in Scotland only, sure, but please dont think for one minute that Celtic are capable of competing in the CL, for they are not even near that class.
    What you say Rangers are in the last 16, LoL, true, and remember Celtic went to the Uefa final which included Booboo Balde, now if this is ok to some, well ok, but I want Celtic to be much better than they are! :50:

17. liamsquire

Guys, I believe we have some good players who could be great if they are supported by numerous other good payers but we have too many average players and we are unlikely to make an impact on the Champions League but hopefully we'll do something right in the summer (even though I duobt it). It would be great to see this team find its form with the addition of numerous other players.

I personally believe Celtic aren't yet good enough to do well in the Champions League. Neither are Ranger but look at them.