1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon on the phone

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Mr Nice, May 22, 2009.

Discuss Neil Lennon on the phone in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Always look on the brightside of life
    :56:
    Just answered the phone there and it was Neil Lennon - "Hi it's Neil Lennon here, just a wee call to remind you that you have 3 days left to renew your season ticket....."

* funny as * man, didn't expect that there. Well seen they didn't use Strachan for the recording :56:

Still not renewing, must be desperate if they are phoning * up to remind them, whatever happened to the waiting list :56:

Anyone else had a call from Lenny or anyone else?

2. The Joker

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    Wish I had a phone call from him :52: Had various letters but no phone call. Are you not renewing your ticket ?

3. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Nah mate not renewing mine or the kids season books and I know a few others who are the same.

4. Cfc-Ghod

can i ask why not?

5. Pearse1888

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    beacause there * haha

6. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Certainly :50:

Fed up with Celtic Park, it just doesn't feel like home any more. Atmosphere is terrible and I honestly can't ever see it getting back to what it used to be. The stewards and police harass us every game and have now took to lining up on the stairs round our section.

Celtic are just a big money making operation now in my opinion and the ethos of the club is gone now. We were set up to help the poor people in Glasgow but now these people are being forced out. They will always say nice things about the fans to keep them on side but in practice they let us down regularly.

This season I have had a few problems with my beloved club. And just to let you know I've had a season book for 10 years and followed the club everywhere in my youth, even my mum n dad married in CP. So....my last installment of my season ticket was due but I couldn't afford it, had already Paid £400 and still owed £100. I cancelled the direct debit so I didn't get charged by the bank. I then recieved a letter from the club saying that if I do not pay the £100 by a certain date my season book would not admit me to games, even though I'd paid 80% of it and it was just early December. Fair enough I thought. Then in the next part of the letter I was left fuming. If I did not pay the £100 by the set date I would not get access with my Champions League last game against Villareal, even though the 3 match package had been bought up front and I had the ticket.

Then to the wee mans birthday and he wanted his name and pic on the big screen at the Hibs game last month, phoned Celtic through the week to arrange this for him and was told by the * dafties answering the phone that it can't be done as it takes 5 days.

It costs me a * load to follow Celtic especially with 3 kids who want all the strips and *. I get * nothing back from the club. * they wouldn't even let my mum n dad on the pitch for a photo at their wedding.

Celtic Football Club is responsible for me not renewing and I'm sure many others too.

All this and I've not yet touched on the millionaire bawbags who get rich off all our money and can't even play the game to a decent consistent standard.

Faithfull through and through eh? Aye that'll be right. :50:

7. tim park

i got a phone call from the police asking me to pay my parking ticket..does that count?,lol

8. Cfc-Ghod

Was it Lenny?

9. HunSkelper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    I know what you mean mate, especially with young kids and the recession season tickets are no longer something you have to have. I will be renewing but only because I see Celtic as something that is bigger than the board, the chairman and the imposters that are dragging down the name of the club when they pull on the hooped jersey.

10. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    They are just another organization thats wants your hard earned davie. £90 quid a pop. :87: I've got literally dozens of those such fines and they all remain unpaid.

Would you pay if it was Lenny phoning?

To me using Lenny for the recorded call is pathetic, trying to play on our emotions. I'd much rather someone from the club phoned me and asked if there was a problem and if there was anything they could do, but no, I get fobbed off with a pathetic message from the prob's only Mr Celtic at the club now.

11. Cfc-Ghod

Understood but maybe if you stopped smoking so much weed you would be able to pay the £100. Sorry if i sound like Jeremy Kyle but its my opinion.

12. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic is indeed bigger than the board and players and * mate, that I know. I could afford to renew but I'm not prepared to spend nearly a grand to be watched by multiple stewards every week and run the risk of ejection for my smoking, singing, standing and drinking habits. Football has changed for the worse and it's no longer a working class club. More like a police state. For those reasons I'm withdrawing my support at home games. They have proved that they are only after my money and that I can't support. As I've said theres a few guys I know who feel the same. Away games is the way now and at least then it can be an enjoyable day out rather than what Celtic Park has to offer.

13. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Nah maybe if the bankers and real criminals in the world never * up and caused a reccession then I would have still had my job and been able to afford it no problem.

Your post is utter pish tbh.

14. tim park

if he had a warrent yes

15. greg2467

Fav Celtic Player:
    All Time: Lubo Present: Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Willy Maley
    lol, they must be desperate...

16. sheabhoy08

Fav Celtic Player:
    artur!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover,ltps!
    when i was in renewing my books i was talking to one of the guys in the ticket office i have dealt with for a few years and he says the season ticket renewels are down 35% from the same last year,,i was in getting my usual 4 tickets and he asked me did i want anymore or a move to a better seat,,,,,i ended up leaving with 5 books :52:,so that is wee Shea at 1 year old with a season book!!!

17. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    * me, 35% of 50,000 is 17,500. Thats a * load of people. No wonder they have * Lenny on the phone begging us to renew :56:

just done the math there and 17,500 x £500 come to a staggering £8.75m.

Say goodbye to any mega signings

18. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Me to :50: for a moment I actually thought it was a live call and my heartrate went into overdrive :56::56:

19. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    :56::56::56:

Yasssss, really gets ye doesn't it. I thought it was those usual marketing * then heard Lenny, had to shout the kids in and give them a wee listen annaw :icon_mrgreen: You don't get Legends phoning yer house much, well not in here anyway.

20. Ryan 67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Broony, Skippy, Heid, Lennon, Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS, Celtic Symphony and Sean South
    That's absolutely pathetic tbh.