1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

BOBO BALDE

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by tim park, May 21, 2009.

Discuss BOBO BALDE in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. tim park

i dont know about that H

he dident play because he wasent picked,,simple

2. sammybobo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Hammer,

When you are 45 and your career is well gone, you can always pass the time in your counting house adding up what you made in your prime.

Careers don't put food on the table. Cash does.

That's why he has stayed.

3. Hoopy07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenrye
    Na his £1m loyalty bonus is the reason he stayed.

4. tim park

hey you,,im 45 and my career is just starting..lol

5. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He wasn't picked becaus the manager doesn't rate him.

He knew that yet still rotted away the last days of his career not even getting a game for a reserve side and picking up 35k a week. There were plenty of clubs that would have took him and gave him similar wages.

6. kennydal

I dont see a book coming out ,more like scrap book and what are people expecting him to say ,GS is a bampot ,he didnt play me cos he didnt like me ,if and when he says that ,i would answer ,why didnt you * off then when you knew you werent wanted .he has wasted the best years of his playing career sitting in a stand ,when he could have been playing elsewhere ,dont feel sorry for him ,he is a millionaire a couple of times over ,for doing he haw ,,he alone not celtic wasted his career ,he had plenty of chances to move .

7. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He's a footballer and a millionaire don't give me the food on the table nonsense :87:

He stayed at Celtic because he is a greedy leech who values money more than his legacy as a footballer. He has tainted his memory as a Celtic player forever.

8. sammybobo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Well I hope you can spend more time in the counting house than I can !!!!!

9. sammybobo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think we will have to agree to disagree.:84:

10. tim park

may be true hammer ,

but balde was and has been available for selection,,he is keeping his side of the deal.he cant do any more than that

it was celtic who dident want him ,for reasons unknown to us

11. Ryan 67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Broony, Skippy, Heid, Lennon, Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS, Celtic Symphony and Sean South
    [​IMG]

Good riddance :bbpd:

12. sammybobo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    The very point I was trying to make.

He has done NOTHING wrong.

Hope his book's a best seller.

13. randy

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mc stay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    we tried to show him the door so many times. he's been made well aware he's not in the managers plans and was offered a few momves yet the money grabbing * sat and picked up his huge wages as he knew he wouldn't get them elsewhere
    he's a * and i hope he regrets the past few years when he's retired

14. kennydal

Your right he hasnt done anything wrong but he is not GS cup of tea ,he is probaly 6th or more in the pecking order for a game ,,what part of your not wanted doesnt he get.

15. jcwelsh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WILLIE MALEY
    I bet you will be proved wrong there. Caldwell has had 3 seasons so far and has made many mistakes already. * knows how many more there are still to come.

I think the facts show it wasn't him who didn't what him playing for the hoops

There is only one game to go on his contract and he was going anyway. Don't see why this is a Thank *! Finally, we're getting rid of him type of scenario.

It says a lot for Bobo that he is wanted by a Premiership cub when he hasn't kicked a ball in anger for more than a year.

There are 2 many people on hear who can't think for themselves when it comes to decisions WGS has made for the sake of Celtic football club. WGS leaves out Bobo and all of a sudden he becomes a crap player and a money grabber.

The fact that Bobo attracts a healthy thread every time his name comes up should tell you how popular a player he was and I have never heard of a popular player ever being crap. Especially one who is defended by many Celtic supporters. You cant keep trying to insult our intelligence with trying to convince us that he was the won who wanted it to be this way and he only did what he did for the money, It can't be proved to any degree but what can is the fact Celtic wanted to boot him out the door because he was a high earner.

Tell me this, would any company in the world get away with that kind of treatment. I am a high earner for what I do, can you imagine the uprear if my company decided to push the likes of myself and others like me out the door to bring in minimum wage lads to do the same job just so they can make more money, are you all condoning that type of business.

16. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Yeah I get that. My problem with him is he could have went to Birmingham and continued his footballing career months and months ago. The offer was reportedly 28k a week which is a bawhair off what he's getting with us. He chose to stay at Celtic, knowing full well, that he wouldn't play.

Celtic don't want him because Strachan has a wage budget to work within and a hasbeen centre half who is 6th choice is no use to him or the club.

Me personally I don't give a * about Balde, Celtic are all I care about and that's what * me off the most about the whole thing because he's taken us all for mugs and I include the fans in that who pay his wages.

17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Have you been watching Caldwell the past 2 seasons? He is a rock and a model of consistency hence why he is the Player of The Year.

How many times did 'Bobo's gonnae get ye' win that title in his 8 year Celtic career?

18. sammybobo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    You must also feel the same about the board and management.

They also would appear to be taking money for nothing.

19. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    If the guy wanted to play first team football he has had numerous chances to move on and progress his career , So why did he stay it must only be financial reasons even tho he knew he was not wanted so in my eyes he is a bloodsucker

20. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Off topic.

However the management that has won us 3 in a row and the board that have eliminated our debt?

Nah they're alright in my book funnily enough :rolleyes: