1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

David murry!!! twat

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by nok1888, Nov 25, 2004.

Discuss David murry!!! twat in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. nok1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov/sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    accordin to murry, its only a small section of gers fans that r racist n bigots........ :56: ......i take it hes never at the games, i ka think o a gers song that AINT racist or full o bigotry. think he should just shut the * up b4 every1 realises what a * he really is lol

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

From the man that was caught siging FTP as part of his autograph. Yeah we believe you.

YOU FAT *.

3. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    What does FTP stand for? I doubt there's all this fuss over a file-transfer-protocol...

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

stands for * the pope

5. BhoysMad

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Could not agree more. I've been to many Old Firm games over the years (although my last one was back in around 1987: happily I possess a winning record in that time!) and I struggle to remember the Hun faithless singing a single football song. They are and always have been a disgrace and how any members of the Scottish media can actually want such an ugly, nasty team of toe-rags to do well is beyond me. I once saw a Rangers fan of about thirty years old kick a young Celtic fan of about eight or ten in the head (happily the boy's father intervened before anything worse happened). That's the sort of scum they are. Would you believe my older brother supported Rangers when he was young but I managed to correct him! Actually he changed his allegiance as soon as he realized just how bigotted Rangers were. He has said in the past to me that when he supported Rangers and he was at a game he never felt safe amongst the Rangers supporters. That's the kind of people we're dealing with here!

Cheers
    Mark

6. Stephen

yeah great post mate, nice to see you moved to australia to :50:
    a thirty year old kicking a 10 year old, how does that fukin hun sleep at night :40:
    even i wouldnt do that to a young hun

7. timsforever

Fav Celtic Player:
    all them get behind the team at all times
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk on
    Hearing Aid For Sale Some One Contact David Murry, Rangers R A Club Full Of Bigots