1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Who thought the OF game was heated

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Dubsbhoy, Nov 25, 2004.

Discuss Who thought the OF game was heated in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

2. BB Banned!

Excellent stuff...glad to see the players and fans giving their all for the clubs...LOL..

I remember watching the South american equivalent of the European cup 2 years ago...that was mental...players and coaches having pops at each other...every time a corner was taken the army had to use riot shields to protect the players...was unbelievable..

I reckon we are all getting too politically correct...it is a mans game and should be played as such...

Instead of penalties why not bring in a boxing ring and let the 2 players have 2 3 minute rounds with no gloves or rules...that would make the spl more entertaining and certainly draw the crowds in to the smaller clubs...I also reckon we would generate loads of ppv fees as imagine building up to Lennon taking on Ricksen...

Oh well time to wake up and do some work.....Strange dream that one...then again after Celtic taking a point in the Camp Nou anything is possible...LOL

3. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Aye what a fight, full riot i watched that on sunday night. feel sorry for the poor ppl that got smacked for no reason

4. Gr8 Idea Bath Boy! I'd Luv That 2 Happen! U'LL HAVE 2 GET ON TO THE SFA ANDN SEE WOT THEY FINK OF THE IDEA