1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

S.F.A.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Dubsbhoy, Nov 22, 2004.

Discuss S.F.A. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

STUPID * ARSEHOLES.

And to proove it their gonna examine video evidence of MON's "gesture" after the OF game to see if it was "Provocative" and could of lead to inciting a riot. Well thats what the huns think i've been looking at a few of their message boards (need a shower after it) and they have the cheek to accuse MON of trying to start trouble and winding them up.

WELL THAT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH YOU DUMB ANIMALS

Bob malcom gets dragged off by the police for his gesture which was a gesture to CELTIC fans but the huns would rather not talk about this.

Not to mention the behavouir of some of their players, i know some of ours were out of order but they got sent off and will face bans unlike some players they will serve their bans.

MON had the courage after the game to answer every question honestly and openly when they were put to him, unlike heck who couldnt answer any questions and chickened out of answering them.

At least the club has come out and backed MON

I've also heard of 2 pubs been smashed up in glasgow and celtic fans been attacked with poles. The whole situation is gone way out of control and no way no how can you depend on the SFA to clean up the mess wouldnt be suprised if they fine/ban MON and every celtic player that has had video evidence turned in against them.

* JOKE> :99:

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

This is straight forward both players should be banned but then again the SFA have a soft spot for knacker novo. :87:

3. timsforever

Fav Celtic Player:
    all them get behind the team at all times
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk on
    Has The Actions Of Bob Malcolm Not Merited A Metting With The Sfa, I,ve Heard He Pretended To Play The Flute , In Full View Of The Celtic Supporters, Is That Not 10 Times Worse Than King Martin Giving Lennon A Wee Hug At The End Of The Game, By Reading The News Papers All Week , The Press Seem To Think King Martins Actions Where Worse, Than Malcolms ?

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Absolute disgrace! Its a joke that they can even think that what MON did was to wind up the huns. If nothing happens to Nobo, some serious questions will need answered!!

5. Dubsbhoy Banned!

some serious questions will be asked they'll never be answered.

6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

it goes from bad to worse

poor little huns are tormented by an opposing manager coming on to his players and fans and appaulding them......... give you an apology ????????

I'm sorry, sorry your all blind bigots that are stuck in a time warp and filled with hate now go and * off.

7. BB Banned!

Well said dubs..

Do rangers forget that their team now has many catholic/christian players..

Time to forget all that crap and move on....

8. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    This is the club that adopted a no signing catholic policy for 100 years what a joke. Apoligise * OFF! :47:

9. Mark1888

So whit if Martin O'Neil made a gesture to the Celtc fans? Last season, the de Boer's took their shirts off after the game and threw them into the hun crowd at Parkhead and started applauding which is nearly the same! Also, what about Boaby Malcom's wee gesture to the Celtic crowd!? They seem to forget about that...

10. CiaranM

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    If Eriksson had walked onto the field and done the same thing with Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole et al, he would have got a knighthood and all the praise in the world but because it is Celtic.........

11. Dubsbhoy Banned!

MON should make a point of walking on to the pitch every time the full whistle goes put his arm around neill lennon and do the exact same thing wind them hun mutherphuckers right up.

12. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Well said, i never buy tabliods anyways. This whole thing is really turning out to be one big mess and i don't see any resolve coming from it.