1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic V Barcelona

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by lupin43, Nov 21, 2004.

Discuss Celtic V Barcelona in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

2. Stephen

thanks for the link dubs, im so proud of the bhoys, well done superb effort, i rekon if big johny or sutton had a bit more pace on them we could have pinched another goal in the second half, but i dont care a point is great against barca, Barca, Celtic>Real Madrid>*>Huns :50: :yeah:

3. pereztroff

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov
    Spanish television say that Hartson was offdide blablabla.......

isent important, important isent lose!!

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

check out the link mate he was well offside but i don't give a rams we have had nothing but bad luck on the road and it's about time something went our way.

5. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Dubs, pause the link at the 38 second mark just when the kick is taken and you see the overhead cam... he's not offside. There's a barca player just inches off the 6-yard line, whereas BJH is a couple yards off it. Beautiful goal... beautiful.

6. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Did Juninho play in the game and if so, how'd he do? I'm still waiting for him to start playing football the way we al know he can :37:

7. BB Banned!

Dont care if he was 2 mile offside....about time we had a ref give us a decision in the champions league....we have been done over a few times by dodgy decisions...
    That's the way it goes...one we get.....most we dont!!!!!.

8. Stephen

no juninho didnt play or come on as a sub, and if the linesman hadve called that offside i would have shot him because it was onside and the goal was legal

9. Celtic heart

ehi guys!!!Celtic did a good final score against Barcellona,yesterday!!!Now the Uefa cup is possible...

FORZA CELTIC!!!!!hail hail!!!!! :50: :yeah: :60:

10. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    absolutrly * brilliant hahaha, and the score from Milan was good as well, absolutely stocked i am, and who caresif it was offside or not cus the reff didnt ihnk so and thats all that matters
    hail hail

11. BhoysMad

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Yeah, I was talking to a guy at work today who is an Aussie and who supports Arsenal. He said about John Hartson being offside and my reply was 'we'll take it!' Predictable moans by Frank Rijkard saying how Celtic played anti-football. If his team were so good how come they couldn't break us down? (other than the fact that Bobo and co. were immense at the back and made up for some inept showings earlier on in the season). I felt so happy when I went to bed last night (I watched most of the game on Thursday evening having recorded it when I set off for work in the morning). Talk about different emotions: I saw the first twenty minutes or so of the match before going to work and Celtic were 1-0 down at that stage. My mood brightened considerably when I was told by the Arsenal fan at work that Big Bad John had equalized. He said there was no way Celtic would hold on to 1-1 and would get well beaten. Not the first time someone has been proved wrong when writing off The Bhoys. Hail! Hail!

Cheers
    Mark
    ps This match is definitely staying on my video!

12. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    heheh i know, all my ,ates at school gave us no chance, but i was suprised wen one of my teachers(who supports Man U) said that we would draw, i siad ur supprislingly opptimistic but he was right. BUt yeah i get alot of stick bout how our team is crap and that we wernt gonnae win or get a point, well i got the last laugh didnt I. Its only cus they support the teams that are winning and have never known bads times, im sure if therer teams started loosing they would support some one else, thats the kind of supporters they are lol

but well done to the back, kept out eveything, beside one thing.
    CONGRATS to the whole team

13. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I had LOADS of people say we would get beat by loads by Barca but NOOOOOOO when we draw they say "Barca would batter you on a good day"

brings me to another matter what the huns said "a draw is * the gers would batter Barca anyday" * i still laff over that now *!!!! WAKE UP YOU STUPID HUNS!!!!!!

14. BB Banned!

Just watched thehighlights again...BJH was definitely onside....clear as a clear thing on a clear day with clear glasses on!!..

If anyone says different watch it again....he is well onside...