1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

football

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by lupin43, Nov 17, 2004.

Discuss football in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    hey guys
    im assuming that most of the blokes here play football on a weekly basis, thos that arnt working, like on the weekend
    i was just wondering wat clubs u play for weather it be a rep club or just ur suberb and wat are the best ties in ur comps.

I play for my local club Bangor JSC, ive tried out for reps once, but figured its no use unless ur a superstar. we have one big game all year and its between us and our next door naeigbour Menai. it is the one game where people who arnt the players parents actually show up to watch the football game. we won one out of two games this year, these games can get real nasty, this year in the first game there were bout three yellows and nearly one red, and in the seconf a couple more yellows

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i play for a team thats full of dipsos most of them show up drunk/hungover on a sunday morning whats more scary is were 3rd in the league.

3. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I play for my CSC :57:

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I play for Windmill Stars (What a name!!) lol. I'm starting to play for Newry City next year. Northern Ireland Premier League they are in if any of you don't have a clue. Dubsbhoy has probably heard of them.

5. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    I play for the Ancaster Titans(rep) and the Ancaster Royals (High School Team).

6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

you must be fairly handy to be playing in that div CM.

I run a tournament in the summer "United World Nations" that involves teams from all over the world that play in a 5 a side comp usually run over two days. It's more to do with bringing different nations together and racism than been hardcore football but you'd be more than welcome to come down and get invloved. We had teams from Brazil, france and italy last year and a team from the north. We got knocked out by the brazilians :37:

7. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

That sounds like brilliant fun mate!! Any age restrictions or is for all ages? Give me a shout closer to the time to remind me.

8. Dubsbhoy Banned!

no age restrictions all walks of life welcome i'll post it when the time is right.

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Thats great mate! Look forward to it.