1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help need celtic signed memorabilia

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by celtic_jvoh, Jun 9, 2019.

Discuss Please help need celtic signed memorabilia in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celtic_jvoh

Hello everyone in looking for some help finding signed Celtic memorabilia for my dad he is retiring and I want to get him something nice. I’m located in California and don’t see a lot for sale online. I’m Looking for anywhere I can buy a signed danny mcgrain Jersey (his favorite player) or a signed Lisbon lions jersey? Preferably framed but I can take care of that myself also. Thanks for any help you can provide. I would be happy to send over our new San Francisco Celtic supporters club polo and scarf to someone if can help track something down nice for my dad.

Thanks HH

2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Celtic’s website has signed things for sale. Not usually from the Lions or McGrain, but it’s a start. You’ll have a tough job getting the requested players.

3. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Sent over some stuff

4. 7bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    john hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    check out Ebay uk,,a couple of Lisbon lions signed shirts and some Danny migrain signed photos

5. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    yep ebay.co.uk is your best bet, try and get one with official documents or a picture with the players signing it. Geo does some amazing work, although it's more recent squad players like Brown and Tierney he does.

Here is one I found- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-C...443247?hash=item3d8ccff22f:g:fikAAOSwdEhc9mN-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Lis...m546fce253c:g:SocAAOSwGFZc1cv7&frcectupt=true

You should also be able to find a US Ebay discount code to apply to the cart and get it cheaper. Also these sellers might to have shipping options to the US, so you could inbox them and ask if they can deliver- as most sellers are pretty open to shipping overseas.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019