1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns N' Roses - Glasgow Green June 25th

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Gundog, Feb 1, 2020.

Discuss Guns N' Roses - Glasgow Green June 25th in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Anyone on here going to this?

Got myself and my son some gold circle tickets.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Will be *, Axel’s voice went years ago. Still might go that said. :fear:

3. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Saw them in 2006 and wouldn’t bother again.

4. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Yup I know his voice is gone but my boy is mad about them (cos of me) and won't care. Playing Scotland probably won't happen again so i'll go and suck it up since I aint seen them before. Fan of all their albums (bar Chinese Democracy and the Spaghetti Incident) so I think i'll still have fun.

Going to see Ozzy as well (if hes still alive), will be the same, voice gone. Going to see all the bands I should have seen 15/20 years ago.

Seen Alice Cooper for the 3rd time last year, his voice is far form gone and his stage show is still awesome.

5. Onefootwonder

All this golden circle pish annoys me. It gets even worse with the even more expensive golden circle early entrance tickets.

I'd like to go along, but I'll wait and see what happens. I'll take my chances that some tickets come up on the cheap.

TimFloyd likes this.
  6. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

Was a toss up between Michael Kiwanuka and GnR (got so much going on this year that I can't justify going to every gig that catches my eye).

Went for Mikey! Spoke to my brother and he said GnR were tremendous at Download a couple of years ago and Axel was sounding amazing again but I'm not convinced.

7. Momo Sylla

He has his off days but his voice is far from gone. He's 58 so hardly going to be the same as the early years although he did work with his old vocal coach in preparation for the tour and Axl/DC where he absolutely went for it
    Look up the Guns shows from London in 2017. Was at both and he was on fire, especially the first night.