1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrese Campbell

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Valhalla, Dec 16, 2019.

Discuss Tyrese Campbell in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john2061

Why we even in the same market of player as the zombies with the money we have in the bank we shouldn't be going for the same player * tightarse board again and if they don't get the finger out it could cost us the league .

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  2. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    Using the bosman ruling doesn't make you a tight *, it's there to be exploited to our advantage where possible. What would make our board tight * * is if we don't make at least 2 significant signings this window and I'm starting to feel like we won't. Still a couple of weeks though :fear:

3. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    so you are saying everyone goes to China?

Get paid more? That’s not the case though is it, Dembele stayed one of the main factors was Rodgers like it not.

4. bhoy81

ok just the one Kent. Point proven.

5. bhoy81

:57::60::101:

6. Eazey

If you got offered the money they are. You 100% would go to china. but you are deliberately overlooking the 2 other reasons to choose a job: prestige and comfort.

No it wasn't. Since the wheels were in motion before rodgers was even announced.
    You've believed a story mate.
    No harm to you pal but you're full of dug meat and naive in the extreme.

Off on a tangent though. Players sign for clubs not managers. If its a straight choice. No competition between us and the huns.

7. jamiebhoy67

Mate dembele left and forced a transfer because of Rodgers and his rat tactics he also didnt sign him ronnie identified dembele he was coming in before we signed Rodgers

8. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Liverpool wanted shot of him, if it wasn’t the manks he’d have been in the Championship.

They just literally swapped him for Minamino. Klopp is sitting rubbing his baws with glee.

9. bhoy81

he could have gone to other sides, you asked for one, I gave it to you and you still try and drag it out?

I proved my point. That should be the end of it. Case closed.

10. bhoy81

Dembele stated the final decision was Rodgers being at the club working under a manager like him.

That has nothing to do with the breakdown between then down the line because Rodgers wanted to sell him to Brighton.

Saying having a higher profile of manager doesn’t attract players is just silly.

Now when players have had a high profile then go into management this can be the case as well. We all know it just some people turn a blind eye cause it’s them and Slippy.

Account Deactivated likes this.
  11. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

So you’re suggesting the manks couldn’t have signed the ugly wee troll without the scouse * in charge? Of course they could, his stats are * and he’s vastly over rated. Liverpool didn’t want him and he’d have went to someone of the Huns level regardless of manager.

12. bhoy81

Stop talking pish, so no player has signed because of the manager at the club! I think you need to have a wee bit of a reality check.

like I said if it was just the money everyone would go to China for the comfort.

If you want to turn a blind eye because it’s them and Slippy then do so but the fact is he has created the feel good factor over there again and players will go there because it’s him don’t * kid yerself.

13. bhoy81

He wouldn’t have even been on their radar if he wasn’t in charge. We both know it.

Even when Kent went initially on loan he said it’s because of * Slippy!

I’ve proven my point! I’m not going to keep going in round and round cause you can’t accept it.

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Accept it, you posted a load of * and now you’re * bent in moving on because it’s been proven.

The Huns have not increased their ability to sign quality because of Slippy. End of story.

Tommy25 likes this.
  15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    You would've been saying Joey Barton only went to them cause of Slippy if he was there 2 season's before..

16. Cupid Stunt

You've proven they're able to sign Championship level players the exact same as they were able to do before?

Who have they actually signed, who was in demand and playing regularly at a level above the Championship that they wouldn't have been able to sign before?

Defoe went there because Gerrard is his pal, but he wasn't out of the Huns reach before, he had barely kicked a ball for * knows how long,wanted away for game time and Bournemouth wanted him gone as well. It wasn't some miraculous scoop.

They've not taken any of Liverpool's top young talent as they said they would when Slippy joined and they've continued to sign fairly average players from sides they've faced in the Europa League.

I'm not seeing all this talent that's been lured to the Huns by Gerrard? Even if you want to count Kent and Defoe, that's two players in what, 18 months?

McChiellini.. likes this.
  17. joemc

It's important to note they are a better team under him and if your saying they've signed no one then that's giving their manager credit for making average players into a decent team , wot they have done is become better organised with strong physical players who are a threat at set peices .

18. Cupid Stunt

To be fair, that's completely irrelevant to the point being debated and a whole other argument.

But yeah, I think he's done well to make them a reasonably solid team with fairly average players.

19. joemc

Also money is king to most players , some players wont fancy china either , they definitelywont go just for the fact its Gerrard.

20. joemc

Yeh I went off on a tangent there and forgot to add the last bit , money is key to most players they wont go just cauz its Gerrard, hes won nothing as a manager and has yet to earn respect as a winning manager that would attract players .

Cupid Stunt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.