1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lewis Morgan

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Henrik 07, Jan 5, 2018.

Discuss Lewis Morgan in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    We've been wrong about so many players and I have a feeling we're wrong about this lad. He is so enthusiastic and still quite literally finding his feet. He may never be a superstar but he certainly could go on to become a good squad player. We're all starting to sound a bit spoilt.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

3. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    Lennon absolutely fancies him as does all our coaching staff by the sounds of it. Holding out some hope for the wee man

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Thought he had a great game, he makes some brilliant runs as well especially in the box, very impressive considering he’s a winger and barely played this season. Knocked his pan in as well and never stopped, held the ball in a good few times despite being outsized by the centre backs.

The lad deserves a chance, been written off far too soon.

5. Jeremie Frimpong

I'm not keen on him, but he played quite well tonight.

6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Cluj away i'd give him a game beside Ntcham with Bitton behind them and see how he does deeper in midfield, he has a good engine and is decent on the ball but for me will probably never make it at our level as a wide player since he lacks the extra yard of pace or power to get away from people and I don't really see him as a number 10 for us either, could probably play those positions for an Aberdeen or Hibs but we need that wee bit of extra quality in attack in those positions where as he is more tidy and hardworking.

Metrobhoy likes this.
  7. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Think a loan in January for him, see what he’s like when comes back in the summer.

8. ynwa1987

Christie , McGregor , Forrest , Brown , Eddy all have at some point been written off by fans.

Morgan is a pretty talented player he might not make it here but I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off.

I like the idea of loaning him out to get some first team experience and make a judgement call after . Lennon obviously sees something in him

Tommy25 likes this.
  9. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Lenny isn't playing him for the sake of it. He must be showing a good attitude in training and an eagerness to improve.

10. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    You could see his natural quality from the get go. I don't think he's a wide player but competition for places is against the lad. Good football brain, two footed and great engine. He has every chance of making it big in the game.

A loan deal might be best until the end of the season but I'd be happy to see more of him this season in a Celtic Jersey.

Mickmac and Tommy25 like this.
  11. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Hibs accepted an offer from us only once we matched that of Villas.
    regardless, this was a move that should have been done and dusted. Lawell believed he would get him on a bosman if Hibs didnt accept a derisory offer, and Villa blew that idea out the water and came straight in with a strong bid. it was terribly player by Lawell and he should have been on the plane to the Austrian pre season camp. He was one of the players Rodgers wanted and it would have contributed towards the snake leaving.

Dan Breen and Tommy25 like this.
  12. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Rodgers rated him, Ross rated him and Lennon rates him. There is a player there, but he needs games. A loan still might be a good option if we are looking to bring in a striker in January and he could benefit in a similar manner as Christie

Tommy25 likes this.
  13. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    A good improvement from him, actually starting to look like he could be a useful squad player.

Mickmac and Tommy25 like this.
  14. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

Wasnt awful tonight but ultimately he's going to be back up to back up. If hes happy playing out a bit of his career in that role then fair *,keep him around.

No point loaning him out to get game time/experience, hes never going to be good enough to nail down a starting berth

15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I thought he looked out of sorts the first 15 mins then settled down after his goal, as people have said he might actually be a good option to have around.

16. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I think he's the type of player who gets affected by negativity. When people see his name on the team sheet they groan and suddenly he's the whipping boy. I've seen horrible comments barely before the match kicks off. For some reason some people will never take to him and it's been like that from the get go. As a player he must pick up on that and you see the relief on his face when he scored. He said himself it's difficult to get a break with so much competition in the squad but I get the impression he's so chuffed to be part of it.

17. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Impressed me last night and I've been pretty critical of him anytime hes played. Hopefully more to come from him.

18. apevrak

We're winning the league again because of players like him, Mickey, Bitton etc. They are aces up the sleeve when the inevitable injuries kicks in throughout the season and the squad needs rotated.

MOTM for me yesterday, closely followed by Christie and Forster.

Mickmac and Jeannie960 like this.
  19. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

He's good technically and is completely two footed. I believe he'll grow into a bigger role at the club in time. Clear ability.

Mickmac and G_portillo like this.
  20. Mince.Charming

I thought he was going to get credit in here tbh.
    Scored a belter n * need to get off his back.

Jeannie960 and Mickmac like this.