1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Lazio V Celtic, Thurs 7th Nov, KO 5:55pm Live BT Sport 3HD

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Idioteque, Nov 2, 2019.

Discuss Lazio V Celtic, Thurs 7th Nov, KO 5:55pm Live BT Sport 3HD in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Think it sounds a bit dubious, bus breaks down in lazio housing estate, driver kicks them off and they are suddenly ambushed, think the driver is a lazio fan in cahoots

2. strike twice

Thanks for that Notorious , great fun watching back the winner , especially good to hear the hyped up foreign language commentaries . Just a few notches up from Rob MacLean , or any Scottish based commentator who can't hide their distaste for the Champions .

Rydo1888*, Jeannie960 and Johniebhoy. like this.
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Watching it back again now.

Hopefully we win.

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Keep the faith

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

I always do.

6. AMc88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    This bunch have everything. Talent, belief, grit, heart. What a team, what a * team.

Mickmac and Cumbernauld Bhoy67 like this.
  7. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
    MickeyyMack likes this.
  8. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    We should be fired up for getting top spot and beating hopefully a rennes second string comfortably. Expect lazio to do a job on Cluj after the away defeat

9. bonzo

Big Tony

Smithy and MickeyyMack like this.
  10. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Honestly thought a couldn’t have enjoyed a bigger stauner than Rogic last minute v Aberdeen but my blood flow proved me wrong last night

beating Barcelona was a great night, great result

but actually think winning in Rome last night after going 1 goal down after 6 minutes and scoring a last minute winner away from home in Italy tops that
    Totally euphoric, orgasmatic

every Celtic fan to a man or woman, “ aw naw 5 minutes added, just hold on Celtic 1-1 would be a massive result “, then that goal, kinda thing a used to read in roy of the rovers and think as a young Bhoy “ * how great would it be if things like that happened in real life “and it * did last night

Huns have definitely improved this year but I honestly believe that has actually been best thing that has happened to us

it’s easy enough when they were dog * to beat them 5-0, human nature to think “ this is easy “ and in Europe we were found out
    Resting on our laurels
    Their improvement has made our own team kick raise our barriers and kik into a 5th gear

the amount of pish eg Gamboa, kouassi, de vries, Henry, even the 3 loanees at new year last year, people might disagree and I know early doors weah did okay but overall him, Toljan and Burke weren’t good recruiting loans

this season
    Bolingoli- impressive and improving every week

el hamed- rolls Royce of a right back
    Frimpong- just a breath of fresh air, bhoys going to be a star

elyounoussi- class act already, great skills, goalscorer all round belter
    Julien- get the * who moan and slag his one mistake at livi but big man becoming a stalwart cenre half, rather have him than Harry McGuire

Even guys like Bauer, Bayo and Taylor, came on as subs, hard to make an impact but anytime they’ve started did okay

Lennon did well for us first time round but has came back a wiser, calmer more intelligent man and manager than before and we are reaping the benefits big style and don’t kid yourself, he’s a fan through and through which makes the final piece of the jigsaw

this team is special and proving it

11. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    What a great trip..3hrs kip in 40hrs but we'll worth it. Fortunately never saw trouble etc even tho we had to walk all the way back to the city as not enough buses. Will watch the game again, cheers @Notorious

Seen some pics of guys that got slashed yesterday, sickening.. Could easily of died. Jusy shows you what really goes on that doesn't get reported.

12. johnboy19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Billy McNeil and Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song and The Celtic Symphony
    Great post mate. I'd rather have ME than Harry McGuire, and I'm nearly 54. Awful, awful player

Slater67 likes this.
  13. joemc

A few things that haven't been touched on is the real fitness of this team , heading into the last 10 broony makes a tired pass and I'm saying hes worked his * of maybe get nitcham on for him , but he stays on and Christie comes off , which is pretty amazing considering his age , but you could also see they were struggling around the last 15 , and were making errors , the other thing is the courage of the team to try to win the game from a 1 1 score wen most were happy with that , they could have sat in and maybe we dont get to tick that box ,it shows some balls to go for it .

14. ddub11

On the subject of Stabbings etc do you know if our club have made a statement regarding it?

I think its shocking how our fans can be put in such danger when every one seemed to know their fans were intent on trouble,would love to hear our club issue a strongly worded statement about this.

15. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

03D2A8F1-ED5A-4B74-87B3-041FFD730EE3.jpeg

One of the few pics I got of the game. The rest of it was chaos

16. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Maybe they will maybe they won't, might want to gather all info first.
    Seen this but dunno where it's from.

Shouldn’t We always know what the reality is Timdom....

Top quality sources in Italy saying the bus did not break down last night en route to Rome.....no mechanical fault was found.....

This was a set-up to expose 70 odd Celtic fans to an ambush....

Our fans deserve protection not desertion like the Ajax Lampost or the Valencia Franco thugs...

The Italian press have the straight scoop....they have no interest in pursuing it but have handed over evidence....

Over to you Celtic! Over to you Ronnie Hawthorn.....

There are those of us who doubt you Ronnie and Timdom will be in direct touch....prove yerself....

HH

17. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    In the door after 5 flights. The very game is indescribable tbh. Trip of a lifetime and saw the makings of a Celtic team for the ages.

Fully87, Tommy25, Seán Mac D and 2 others like this.
  18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Don’t expect that fat slimy rat * to do anything to help or support our fans, he is a * snake!

elbhoydo likes this.
  19. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

20. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Got back early yesterday morning, what a great trip, apart from the small group of Nazis out hunting for vulnerable fans, the overall feeling was one of friendliness from the people of Rome, even the police weren't bad. The main gripe I have was the fact that we were searched five times before we reached our seats, only one of those times was entering the area of the stadium, I think the club should ask what the point was ? there was nowhere else to buy drink until you were in the ground, but overall ? still buzzing, can't get that F@ck Lazio chant out of my head :celt_2:

Fully87, Tommy25, Rydo1888* and 2 others like this.