1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lazio away, 7/11/19

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Smithy, Sep 5, 2019.

Discuss Lazio away, 7/11/19 in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Smithy

I know it’s a while away yet but does anyone know what the deal with tickets will be?

Apparently we will be allocated a large number of tickets due to Lazio rarely filling their ground.

I’m not a STH but have booked up for this game and was wondering the best way to get tickets?

I had a look for tickets in the Lazio end, however it clearly states no British fans.

A mate of mine recently attended Lazio v Parma, had to enter his passport details in online and take his passport to the stadium in case he got stopped, which he did.

So aye, any advice would be appreciated. Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    I'm sure they have a safe zone aswell
    for fans who may have home tickets..
    Something like we had against PSG when we got seated next to the away section.

Smithy likes this.
  3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Unless a ST holder you won't get one in your own name from Celtic that is for sure. Investors can often get for any European away without the usual criteria and show travel arrangements but the problem is in knowing which ones can get and are willing to let you have it.

You can try contacting the Italian Bhoys CSC who I think are on facebook. There are also Italian based members on the forum who might be able to help but for life of me I can't remember their usernames.

4. Smithy

Thanks for the info mate.

I've got my local CSC here in Newcastle on the case so hopefully they can come back with the goods.

5. Stevenh1992 SH92

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of honour
    @Lion1961 are you aware of any buses running to Rome or is it still too early?

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Sheer distance and time will most likely mean no buses running to that one. Bear in mind guys would want to get back for the league game on the Sunday. Virtually everyone I know going to that one is using cheap flights and trains depending on how close they get airport wise.
    I say cheap flights but as soon as the dates were confirmed flight costs soared from just about every airport. Hence why some will be going via Amsterdam, Germany. Austria whichever way they can get there and back cheaply.

Stevenh1992 likes this.
  7. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Your mate is spot on about the passport thing and for league games I've been to in Italy recently it is strictly adhered to and you can't buy a ticket without one, I couldn't buy one at the ticket office on the day at Atalanta and was refused, luckily a guy that was in the queue behind me sorted me out when he saw I was getting refused entry.

I know at the Inter game we last played there and although I wasn't in the away end but those that were said no passport checks were done that night

8. Stevenh1992 SH92

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of honour
    Thanks for the reply mate. The direct flights are booked up or inflated as *. Ill have a look at going through another country, cheers again

9. Smithy

So you got in ok after a local sorted you for a ticket? You didn't have to show your passport for the home end? That's what I was planning on doing if my CSC can't get me tickets.

10. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye thats it in a nutshell, the only problem could be if to buy a home end ticket you need a passport...I would get one way in advance, preferably online with a print at home if Lazio do that like most clubs

11. DANIELKING07

Anyone know of any events/ gigs being held the night before/ day of the game? How much tickets do you think we will get for this? 2 of us are travelling from Aberdeen from Weds to Sat, making a trip of it :60:

12. Paddy beirnes

13. Paddy beirnes

Do you know if i can buy a ticket for the Lazio away game if I'm in Rome and have a Irish passport

14. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If you are a season ticket holder then possibly yes if you meet the criteria when it gets announced. If as rumoured we are getting 10,000 then it will most likely go to first come first served for all ST holders.

On the day most likely will be spares offered in the main gathering places wherever that may be.

15. Smithy

For the home end? You can buy through viagogo or whatever and print at home. However my mate was over in Rome last weekend and went to watch Lazio v Parma. He got tickets through viagogo but he got stopped and had his passport checked etc.

If I can't get tickets through Celtic then I think I'll buy Lazio ones and buy a Lazio scarf outside the ground and hope I don't get stopped in the way in, my Italian ain't the best lol.

16. Smithy

Do you know when they go on sale to STH mate?

17. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    No but most likely will be shortly after the Cluj game. Just need to keep eye on the ticket page for the criteria etc.

Smithy likes this.
  18. Smithy

Looks like we're getting 9000 tickets! STH can buy 1 up until Wednesday 5pm, any left after that will go on sale to STH FCFS basis.

I assume if a STH is buying additional tickets that they'll need whoever they're buying them for's details as names are being printed on tickets.

Can't see them checking 9000 fans going into the stadium over there so might just chance it with a ticket with a random name on it.

Anyone actually managed to get tickets?

19. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I’ve just started searching for one. Will let you know if I have any luck.

20. Smithy

Ok mate. You a STH?