1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Charly Musonda

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Callum McGregor, Jan 29, 2018.

Discuss Charly Musonda in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Who’d have thought after him tearing apart Real Madrid he’d end up at Vitesse.

2. Celtic Bhoy 94

Freddy Adu 2.0

3. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Musonda knew better than to trust the snake, always thought he was a pler so makes sense why he didn't come back this season...

@MagnificentSeven knows a club legend when he sees one. Never doubt him.

4. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Musonda seen it a mile off.

I heard a rumour on his first day at training, he turned to Broony & said “This guy sounds like a * banger!”

Called it early.

Bring him home.

avitar, Rydo1888*, Murph-E and 2 others like this.
  5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Aye musonda knew.

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

CHARLY MUSONDA RETURNS TO VITESSE
    Charly Musonda also plays at Vitesse this season. The 22-year-old Musonda is rented again from Chelsea FC for one year. The Belgian will join the selection in Poland on Friday evening.

Last season, Musonda also played for Vitesse. However, the Belgian was immediately injured in a friendly game vs. FC Antwerp. After a long period of rehabilitation, Musonda made his debut for Vitesse in the home game vs De Graafschap on Sunday 12 May.

Musonda was born on October 15, 1996 in Genk, the son of Charly Musonda Sr., who played for RSC Anderlecht for ten seasons and is often Zambian international. Charly Musonda Jr. played in the youth academy of RSC Anderlecht, before moving to the youth academy of Chelsea FC in the summer of 2012 - together with his older brothers Tika and Lamisha. In the 2015 | 2016 season, Musonda was leased to the Spanish Real Betis. He also played in Spain during the first half of the year after that. On August 12, 2017, he made his official debut in the Premier League with a short raid on the home game vs Burnley. After a number of matches in the first team of Chelsea FC, the Belgian was hired in January 2018 to the Scottish Celtic. Musonda played in various youth selections in Belgium and played for Belgium O21 twelve times. In the past season, Musonda came to the Eredivisie in one go.

Musonda about his return: “I am very keen to show the real Charly Musonda. Last season I had a lot of bad luck with the injury. I feel good again now and want to show that I can be of added value to Vitesse. ”

Mo Allach, technical director: “We know that Charly has a lot of potential. Hopefully he will join the selection soon and he will reach his level again. If so, we can have a lot of fun with Charly. "

After Armando Obispo, Jay-Roy Grot and Tomáš Hájek, Musonda is the fourth reinforcement for the team of head coach Leonid Slutskiy.

7. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Just about * my trousers when I saw this had been bumped.

Thanks @Notorious

Crying now.

Rydo1888* likes this.
  8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

My pleasure big lad.

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

CHARLY MUSONDA insists he has no problems with Brendan Rodgers – despite suffering the toughest year of his life.

Musonda was hot property at Chelsea after scoring on his debut before Rodgers convinced him to join Celtic.

But the Belgian’s time at Paradise quickly turned into a disaster as he cut his 18-month loan short following just eight appearances.

Reflecting on his Hoops spell, he told the Independent: “It was very, very difficult.

It’s something you have to get over and try to not let it change you, but it was a very sad moment. It’s not like in six months I became a bad player.

“But when you’re a player who expresses yourself and has that bit of arrogance, criticism goes hand in hand.

People say things like ‘he’s unprofessional’ but that’s football, people are always going to talk. It’s up to me to make things happen.

“I have no regrets about my time at Celtic. I have no problems with Brendan Rodgers.

He tried to develop me, he treated me well in training. You can’t dwell on it.”

The 22-year-old has endured a torrid time ever since, rupturing his ligaments in his very first game of his season-long loan at Vitesse last year.

I’ve suffered a lot this year. Sometimes, it can get very lonely. Every morning I woke up with the same thought: to play.

“It’s only when it’s taken away that you understand how much you love football. I didn’t realise how much I could miss it.”

Musonda’s lack of games plus his luckless injury record means it’s unlikely he will get another chance at Chelsea.

But the ex-Real Betis loan star is refusing to give up on his dream of making the grade at Stamford Bridge.

He added: “Now I’m at Vitesse, I don’t feel stuck or left behind because I know once I’m playing again, soon everybody will be watching

I just want one more chance to play for Chelsea. Before my time had always been about progression.

“There’d never been any setbacks. I’ve changed a lot but that’s normal. I’m a better person now as well as a better player.

“If I can come back, it will be a testament to my talent but it will also show the type of person I have become

10. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Your at it again lad :56:

He was a arrogant wee * as hes's mentioned... Wont go far! One of these Instagram type players.

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

I just love winding up wee Maggie boy loves him.

Moore likes this.
  12. Paradise88

That assist against the Russian mob was spectacular

13. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

• Ignoring rules regarding images in Celtic Chat
    Image removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2019
  14. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

That interview just smacks of the poor me’s to be honest. No much we didn’t know anyway with the way his family interfered in his affairs.

If @MagnificentSeven didnae look up to him so much, I’d punch his wee greeting faced heed in.

15. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

:56::56:

Fixed that for you mate.

Rydo1888* and Doogs. like this.
  16. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

You’ll need to bring him up to meet his uncle Doogs so we can talk it over mate.

MagnificentSeven likes this.
  17. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    He will end up like Feruz

18. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

He’s far better than Feruz and has a better career already.

Artorias and Valhalla like this.
  19. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Theyre both black, though.

MacEwan and Valhalla like this.
  20. Aidan O’Shea

This. Punt.