1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Lawwell

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by eddiebhoy0109, Jan 13, 2015.

Discuss Peter Lawwell in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    That's how * off I am, that went over my head haha. Peter Lawwells is affecting my mental health and common sense now.. get him ta *...

A movement needs starting.. I don't think it would take much to get it going, the vast majority of our supporters are rightly * off

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Melling is no big shakes so I think he would go. On the other hand I don't see us paying the money to buy him. If we were having Melling as our CL player then some * from Killie or the sheep will do for el

3. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    As one poster just said I'm hoping this is the straw that broke the camels back...but I have my doubts

4. Antz1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emillio Izaguirre, Joe Ledley, Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    'You'll never walk alone' 'Let the People Sing'
    Hopefully this is the end for him. We all need a vehicle to get behind to drive this * out of the club.

5. limezer

Would love to see him go, he’s became stale no vision or ambition with our club happy to take season tickets, sell our best players buy 16yr old projects and gamble with qualification stages.
    And then take a huge * bonus for it.
    Need someone with fresh ambition.

6. SCOTTYBHOY_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand Old Team To Play For
    If everyone didn’t sign up for the HCTS that’s just printing money for the club aye it gives you perks for hampden but even that’s no guarantee now. Soon hit him hard as there is about 30K on that

7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Yeah, it is automatically taken, just like all the home cup games. I taken a game at a time.

8. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    SMV or the GB, we have to groups at present who portray themselves as the Established ultra of out club hopefully they stand up and let There Opinions as well as ours known

Antz1888 likes this.
  9. CountyDownFaithful

The fact we are now worried about losing the league to the Huns is why Lawwell needs to go.

Under his leadership, the Huns have went from the pit of scottish football to potential challengers in the space of 6 years. Forget all the Sevco jokes.

We should be light years ahead of them. 10 in a row should be a formality but instead it’s in jeopardy.

He needs to go.

10. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    The boards lack of ambition has put us this horrible position.
    It will be a struggle to win 9 IAR if we don’t invest in this team .

11. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Genuinely can’t see 9 in a row happening. 2 weeks left to recruit, very small chance of anything happening on the scale required. 9 in a row wasn’t * this season, it’s been a work in progress the last 3 years all because of this greedy fat incompetent * and his pals.

Nothing short of a * disgrace. If we don’t win the league this year and he goes he should never be allowed back to Celtic park. * him.

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

13. Mr. Slippyfist

You know something, will somecunt tell me exactly how last night is the board's fault?

Only answer I can think of is the * in the dugout was appointed by them.

Other than that, £10m spent on two players who weren't playing (at the request of the manager). Is that Lawwell or Desmond's fault aye?

Where was Shved? Did Lawwell demand that Lennon play Morgan ahead of him, or Sinclair for that matter?

Nah, not a chance. Blame lies solely with the * in the management tracksuit. Simple as. Had more than the tools there to complete the job to a high standard, but sadly lacked the * brains to understand how to use the tools correctly.

14. Sgt Neppers*

17 years he's been with the club. Without launching in to a foul mouthed expletive breach of the peace. His time is done, needs to leave ASAP!!!!! * off!

15. Mr Diggler

Cluj are a hard working streetwise team. They put out Tel Aviv so are no mugs. That said Lennon messed up big time. 2-1 up and 3-2 up we should have shut up shop. But we were far too open. As far as the board are concerned last night was the result of poor planning and poor recruitment. I have heard that Lawell and Tosh McKinley signed Boli. Lennon doesn't fancy him(does anyone?). There is some talk Julien is the same. We tracked him for over a year so the wheels were in motion before Lenny was appointed. But that is just what I have heard so it may not be true. Or it may well be. I think there is a tendency from the board to be risk averse. And keeping us out of any debt however small is a badge of honor. The vast majority of our business should be done before July even starts. If anything we should have one 'marquee' signing lined up should we qualify for the Champions League. We never do. We have a lot of money in the bank. Some of which is not making its way to better the team. Rodgers is a rat but he knows what was coming. As I said earlier we are in a vicious cycle. We don't spend money incase we don't get into the Champions league but we don't get into the Champions league because we wont spend money. And round we go whilst some blame the manager.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  16. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Lawwell Along with the other board members knew fine well last summer that Rodgers was leaving therefore there is now way players like Shved bayou were his signings asfore Julien that’s was already being negotiated before Lennon took the Gig. Lawwell Kept congreton in a post relating to transfers knowing fine well he was off to join Rodgers is baffling. The board have not in anyway Tried to invest in this years Chamions League Qualifiers who has Lennon actually signed to reach the Group stages as I’m struggling at the minute, There has been no forward planning since last summer when they knew fine well Rodgers was off and not honouring his contract

17. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    Ha!
    There's a libel case waiting to happen lol!

18. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Dont worry mate AIK will * us good and proper there will be no European group stage football this season

CountyDownFaithful likes this.
  19. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well we should raise a counter claim for gross negligence in a trusted position as CEO of a PLC

NakamuraTastic and MickeyyMack like this.
  20. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    What will be the final straw for the fans will be

Getting pumped out Europe by AIK 2 weeks tomorrow and then getting pumped by the huns and then on the Monday signing Taylor or O’Donnell at 1pm and waiting to 23:59 to announce it!