1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the most likely outcome?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jax Teller, Aug 14, 2019.

Discuss What is the most likely outcome? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

if we lose edouard this season there will be riots, never happening

2. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    Whether we like it or not Celtic FC is a PLC, with 8 directors and accounts in 2018 show cash of £42.6 mill, so these * will undoubtedly being well rewarded..divis etc...

3. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

i think we are secretly bank rolling them :56:

littlekennie and Jax Teller like this.
  4. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    No there wont !! F all fans can do

5. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    While I agree we should be concerned with their challenge this season... We did not scrape by in our 2 results first game throughout the match we were the better team 2nd last game we were the better team throughout right up until they scored don't know how that is scraping 2 wins

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

6. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Give our current squad more Euro XP. If we got a decent group for once and then went on a good winning run home and away could he all the difference. Could give us confidence in Euro ties in the future.

7. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Said in another thread but i only expect another two signings, Taylor at LB and a loan, most likely a midfielder or RB.

8. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    Last season the Huns beat us twice. We beat them twice.

We're weaker this season. They're stronger this season.

Gap was 9 points last year. It will most likely be fewer than 9 this year.

We're in a title race.

We need to spend money to improve this squad otherwise 9iar is at threat and i agree with those above who said Rangers wouldn't let this happen roles reversed.

They'd bankrupt their club all over again to win 10iar

9. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The money is there, just not been released to the manager, even if we went all out and spent 30 mil this season and again next, maybe we will be in some sort of debt, but it's debt we can and will handle, the Lawell supporters like to shout about how we don't want to end up like Rangers, we will never end up like Rangers no matter how careless we are. The reason Celtic don't push the boat out and spend is * all about us being in debt and imploding its all about the boards personal funds.

10. john2061

These imposters on the board should * off after last night and we need real Celtic men running the club who care about the club .
    But when you have Tory's on our board who only care about making money and are union jack wavers then you know we are in trouble .
    That's 60 million down the stank because these * really don't care about the team as most on the board are not Celtic supporters and surely their days are numbered .

11. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Oh my *, this was so avoidable. This was so unnecessary. Almost a day later and I still can't get it out of my head.

Even with all the * ups that shouldn't have happened, there was still a period after we went ahead when they were on the rack and hanging on for dear life. Absolutely gifted them 4 goals to let them off the hook.

Bizarre thing is, neither of the CB's is to blame for 4 horrendous goals. This wasn't being beaten by a better team or going out due to an injury crisis, this was a monumental * up by some of the very guys we love most, ruthlessly taken advantage of by a limited but streetwise Cluj side.

Obviously I will watch the EL playoff, but right here and now, I feel like I don't really want to.

StPauli1916 and Garrymac1888 like this.
  12. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    I won't go next week, I am working anyway so it's not as if I could go. None of my family are though. I think, with something like this change is needed. Don't know how much the tickets will be next week but I would be avoiding paying anything for it. I also feel as if we should be avoiding paying for the 3 match package if we get there. These * upstairs are only going to sit up and take notice when they are getting fleeced out of money. £75 3 match package for 50,000 season ticket supporters? That's close to £4m. Obviously, fans are going to go but I feel as if something like that is now the only option we have

MickeyyMack likes this.
  13. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I don’t really get the point in this poll relating to Not getting champions league football,
    It’s pretty clear the format the club are now running with is simply selling developed players for £20million or so to cover the loss of champions league football and fall into the Europa league with the hope of being there after Christmas 4 home ties tickets etc. The ambition for UCL May still be there with us the fans and the core of the squad but looking into it and the way it’s went this year and last it’s clear the board are now going with a different format and the champions league is now been sacrificed for the sell on of players and the Europa
    Open your eyes they are going in a different direction from which we wish. Sickening

14. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Ironically, Moussa Dembele and Kieran Tierney were given the price tags for the way they performed in the champions league. So, no champions league means we will struggle to attract a higher fee for players who are simply unproven at that level.

15. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Well that can only backfire on the board who have set up to run with this format in the long run

Celtic_Daft1888 likes this.
  16. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Most seasons when we get treated with disdain by the beancounters, I've kind of got it albeit not liked it. * off maybe.

Today I am really angry. I heard a few saying yeah once it's all calmed down, we will get Europa tickets if we qualify and on we go; however I am even angrier today than I was last night. My working day has been totally consumed with this complete feeling of being * over and I've not been able to shake it off.

I've never really thought this, but the people running our club do not care about us, they dont care about the fans or any potential glory we can achieve.

Complete charlatans and imposters and may they be damned.

The pennies I spend will be closely monitored now, yes I'll still go and have the season ticket, it's my club not theirs.. but I'll pick and choose.

It's one thing to get * up the *, it's another to lube up, bend over and let them do it.

Random Review likes this.
  17. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Exactly mate, it just seems so * strange. I don't understand the reasoning behind £40m sitting in a bank. Why is it there?

MickeyyMack likes this.
  18. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Well, I'm in Indonesia, so I just meant watching online for me; but I can totally understand your perspective as a matchgoing fan.

19. wulliebad

Lennon will get about 10 million to spend from the KT money....celtic will * about for so long they might come in on the last day of the window when it is to late....we will spend the rest of season bedding them in ready for the CL next year.
    Then next summer some other player or players will leave and we will again be trying to patch over some gaps with our team being moved about and disjointed......and so it will be every summer till the end of time.......always trying to replace....never building or improving.

20. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Got a hotel to build all is good