1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

29 year old woman shot dead in Derry.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Apr 19, 2019.

Discuss 29 year old woman shot dead in Derry. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. leeso-ardoyne

Agree about the timing, the wording and the not to smart whoever wrote it. Reminds me of the statement that was given out a few years ago about changing their tactics, not taxing drug dealers anymore etc.. yet they used to categorically deny they ever did the taxing. Comical it was at the time. As for the wording and the respect they have just shown to the dead girl and her family, disgusting it is!

On another note about the timing, now this could be classed as the tin hat thinking but it wouldnt surprise me if this was designed(not so much as to murder an innocent girl but create something to blacken the name of republicans) The old dirty tricks playing again at the hand of the brits. Anyone who knows anything about the dirty tricks that was played out here by mi5, mi6, the scum * MRF knows how they operate, and this * can happen. History tells us this! We make our move with the historical * sunday , they make their move and start pulling strings for something like this to happen.

packybhoy and Gully Sands like this.
  2. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

They’ve admitted responsibility.

3. Aidan O’Shea

4. leeso-ardoyne

I know, i read it. Why you say this?

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Just because you didn't mean it, doesn't make it any better..

A massive ricket..

packybhoy and Valhalla like this.
  6. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

The 2nd paragraph of your quote, thought you were alluding that it was something to do with the state, or do you just mean the timing of the raids?

7. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That statements embarrassing.

8. leeso-ardoyne

I said i wouldnt be surprised if it was. The naive out there would say not a hope this stuff goes on, but the sensible ones know it does. It went on during the troubles and you bet your balls it goes on now even more so than then.

9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

So you saying there’s a chance the state killed her, even though they’ve admitted to it, aye?

10. leeso-ardoyne

:43:

11. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I think he's talking about the state stirring up trouble to get a reaction, not that they killed her and tried to pin it on someone else.

leeso-ardoyne and JC Anton like this.
  12. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Anybody seen the picture of the masked gunman from behind specifically pointing the gun at her whilst her back is turned he just picked her out and fired..... Utter disgrace

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

13. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Scummy *.

As for that joke of a statement. "Republican volunteer" = some psycho with a gun.

buchanbhoy likes this.
  14. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye mate, I’m confused as to what you mean too.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  15. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    That is totally untrue no matter how you view it. The armed man has taken shots at the cops and believe me this would have been the last conclusion the breakaways would have wished for. They have been stepping up activity and doing propaganda leaflet drops all to gather more supporters within the community. They are small but extremely dedicated and violent. But it is an idiotic conspiracy that they set out to kill a member of the public. Be that catholic, Protestant or Journalist. The police at all times and in other attacks has been their target. And you are giving the gunman too much credit by saying he hit his target because it would take a halfwit to shoot up a street toward local people at their doors.

16. leeso-ardoyne

Anton, read lupis post plus you need to read mine! How you get I'm saying Mi5 etc.. Set this killing up is beyond me. I clearly say not the actual killing. What I'm.saying, history tells us them bastrads pull the strings behind the scenes for there own interests and that could be to create situations where something like this can happen to blacken Republican names and I say that term Republican loosely, because IMO, the majority of them aren't. What most of them class being a Republican is singing the Wolfe tones every wknd with few pints in them and throwing a few petrol bombs every time there's a riot destroying their own districts. They know nothing about the values of being a true Republican. Ffs most their leaders are landlords who'll evict single parents in a heartbeat if they don't obide and pay the next rent increase. Goes against everything about being a Republican!

Whoever that was that did that killing is no Republican. Just a stupid kid getting his head filled full of * who'll now spend a lot of time in jail for this! Ruined his own life, took away the life of a pleasant young girl who still had a lot to give this world and ruined her families life which will never be the same. What that * idiot has to look forward to is making Celtic crosses out of matchsticks in Jail, sending them out thinking he's done his stretch abd his part in the name for a united Ireland

Watched the video of him shooting and all I can say is what a * * that * is. Clearly one can see there was a high possibility of someone gettiy killed or seriously injured. Who the * gives an idiot like that a gun!

17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Cool mate, I misunderstood what you were trying to say. :50:

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  18. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    I know what he means and think he's right. Will post my thoughts later and not in this thread as I think it's disrespectful to the girl and her family.
    We are not trying to deflect blame, because the * who did it should be locked up for life. Scum.

JC Anton likes this.
  19. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
  20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Jesus that is brutal..

Poor lassie..

I'm sure I read she was writing a second book and it was about thone who'd gone missing including children during the troubles?