1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Ive already been accepted and been sent over details of when my first payment comes out (20th april). Surely to * that wont be affected?

2. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Clubs down south are telling ST holders that applications accepted prior to 8pm last night 27th March, are unaffected.

Must've only pulled the pin this morning

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

DUE to challenges faced by the club’s finance provider, Zebra Finance, supporters who have not yet renewed their season tickets are currently unable to apply for the finance options with Zebra Finance.

These issues are affecting all football clubs who engage Zebra Finance. However, Celtic are working hard to find an alternative solution for supporters and will provide a further update as soon as possible.

We have had confirmation from Zebra Finance that any supporters who have completed the application process with Zebra Finance and received a successful confirmation email from Zebra Finance will not be affected and no further actions are required. The club will communicate a confirmation of such season ticket renewals in accordance with the applicable process.

Any applicants who have had a finance application rejected by Zebra Finance will receive a follow-up communication from the club as soon as possible.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/15934

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Just shows you that sometimes these things aren't black and white.

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Well played.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  6. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    That was quick, well played

Seán Mac D likes this.
  7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I can see the deadline being extended from the 10th tbh, I usually just stick mines on my credit card but loads of fans use Zebra.

8. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Much is it for a replacement card? Lost my wallet at the weekend :31:

9. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sure it's £20

Jax Teller likes this.
  10. James Gold Member Gold Member

Depends who you get at the ticket office I think my da lost his and was charged I lost mine and wasn't

Jax Teller likes this.
  11. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    £20 if you get a jobsworth at the counter. Can ask for a replacement to be sent out to you and pay over the phone but only the holder can do it at the TO and you'll need to take ID with you.

Jax Teller likes this.
  12. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    i lost it before years ago and never got charged but i knew i shouldve been.

lost my drivers license anaw, full wallet :56:

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Following on from issues encountered by a number of football clubs last week with Zebra Finance, Celtic is pleased to announce that it has appointed a new finance partner, V12 Retail Finance, to offer and administer season ticket payment options.

We are currently working with V12 on all operational matters, with a view to ensuring supporters are able to apply online for this service as soon as possible. We are aiming to ensure this service will be available next week at the latest.

Please note, we have already had confirmation from Zebra Finance that any supporters who have completed the application process with Zebra Finance and received a successful confirmation email from Zebra Finance will not be affected and no further actions are required. The Club will communicate a confirmation of such season ticket renewals in accordance with the applicable process.

Supporters who had begun or submitted an application with Zebra Finance and who have not received a successful confirmation email, will be able to re-apply with V12 should they wish to.

We thank our supporters for their patience and understanding with regards to this matter.

14. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

CELTIC are delighted to confirm that all of our Season Ticket holders can once again go online and renew for the 2019/20 campaign.

Following on from the issues affecting all clubs who worked with Zebra Finance, we have now engaged with an alternative finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, and the application process is now LIVE.

We have had confirmation from Zebra Finance that any supporters who previously completed the application and received a successful confirmation email from Zebra Finance will not be affected and no further actions are required. The club will communicate a confirmation of such season ticket renewals in accordance with the application process.

Any applicants who had a finance application rejected by Zebra Finance will receive a follow-up communication from the club as soon as possible.

Together, let’s soar into the new season and Unleash the Power of Paradise!

Season Ticket holders can renew now for 2019/20 with * Season Tickets priced £495, Over65s’ Season Tickets from £321 and, for the 11th season in a row, Kids’ Season Tickets are priced from just £50.

The quickest and easiest way to secure your seat for the 2019/20 campaign is to go online now at celticseasontickets.co.uk – no booking fees apply.

If you haven’t renewed your Season Ticket online before, you’ll find a helpful guide at celticseasontickets.co.uk

The deadline for Season Ticket holders to renew for 2019/20 is 5pm on Friday, May 10, 2019.

Not an existing Season Ticket holder?

Places in Paradise for next season are in high demand! Join the 2019/20 Season Ticket Waiting List HERE

16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Hearing folk are being knocked by this V12 crowd, having had no problems with Zebra in the past

Stricter lending criteria in place

17. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye mate of mine got knocked back with immaculate credit rating, 650 out of 700 on clearscore or something, mines is 200 out of 700 n I got accepted by zebra just aswell i got in early before they chucked it.

18. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Fs I joined the waiting list at the start of last season. Haven't heard a peep.

19. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Wouldn't expect you to until at least after the renewal deadline 10 May.

smokie899 likes this.
  20. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I have my watch through V12 out beaverbrooks and have never had an issue they like to phone you at work to confirm you work there though.

Just call up can I speak to X it’s a private matter then they just say it’s V12 here thanks for confirming your order is complete