1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    This documentary works better than all that came before Prof. Yes we definitely have been saturated in the story, theories and false alarms. What this one does is take all the most important details and highlights some significant information which was quickly disposed of at the time. I thought myself “here we go again.” But for me this was gripping and more informative from all angles. Worth a viewing mate.

The Prof likes this.
  2. Keano88

£12m and counting spent on the case yet we don’t seem any closer now than we did in 2007 to finding out what actually happened..

My opinion before the documentary was that they had sedated the kids whilst they went out and I still believe that to be the case due to the twins sleeping through all of the commotion after Maddie was found to be missing with multiple people coming in and out of the apartment.

My other thought going into the documentary was that Maddie had died in the room due to some sort of reaction to the sedative or a fall due to being left unattended and was disposed of by the parents in the ocean a day or 2 before the actual disappearance.

Now I know that might seem unlikely for a parent to be able to dispose of their dead child in such a manner but look at it from their perspective: they left their 3 babies unattended to have a drink and when they get home they find Maddie dead. It’s not unrealistic to suggest that they wouldn’t want to tell the police the real story as they’d 100% go to jail, 100% lose their twins and 100% lose their jobs as doctors.

Jax Teller and Spring Time like this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye that's her mate..

That's unbelievable never seen that clip before..

Just lies after lies..

Totally agree Prof. To both but probably more to him as he really comes across shady as *..

She looks like she could break at any point if he wasn't close by..

4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye no one really has a time line bar the checks which I suspect are more lies..

packybhoy likes this.
  5. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

She was spotted at 5 o clock earlier in the day by several credible witnesses, in fact i think she got her picture taken at one point, so we know she was alive on the day she was reported missing.

There is a timeframe of between 5 and 10 oclock when the alarm was raised.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  6. Keano88

If credible then that definitely changes my opinion on the parents disposing of her body as that’s seems too small a timeframe for Maddie to have an accident and them to make the decision regarding what to do.

But if she was abducted then what were the cadaver dogs smelling and why did Kate wash the curtains and Maddies toy? That just seems very suspicious.

I don’t think we’ll ever find out what really happened to the poor wee lassie.

7. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    That picture was taken 3 days before her disappearance.
    Staff at the complex told police they hadn’t seen her for days - the only people who testified they did are the adults in that party.

Also in every interview those two * have given they refer to Maddie in the past tense - something people only do when they know the missing person is dead.
    And they have done since day one.

8. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Anyone know why this Brian Kennedy guy and his son got themselves so involved?
    His son was doing stake outs on suspects ffs.

9. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Where did you get this from mate ?

On the day in question the kids went to a kids club, this allowed Kate and Gerry to go for a tennis lesson, so she was spotted by others outwith the McCann group of friends.

I can't find any info that says Maddie wasn't there ?

Also if what you're saying is true then why did they wait a few days until 10pm at night to raise the alarm, it would mean that their whole group of friends were complicit in her death, yet over the years not one single person has broke down and confessed the truth or even remotely hinted as to what really happened ?

10. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Search for Richard D Hall on YouTube. He goes into far greater detail than i can remember. He has about 12 videos, some of them an hour long.
    He also disproves some of the eyewitness statements of people seeing a man with a child on the night she went missing etc.
    Also the website themccannfiles was a good source but part of that £12million got that taken down.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  11. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

I've looked at his videos mate, honestly just think it's all a pile of *.

I know a lot of people buy into what he's saying or think there is some truth in it, personally i don't.

I really hope one day the truth will come out, until then the endless theories/guesswork will only continue.

12. The Greenman King of kings

Why? If any of his claims couldn't stand up to scrutiny the McCanns would've sued him for all he's worth, so far he's faced no legal action.

13. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

That's just my personal opinion, it would be impossible for the McCanns to sue every * who has spouted some amount of crap around the disappearnace of Maddie.

If you believe the guy that's fine, you have your right to an opinion, as i do.

14. The Greenman King of kings

Fair enough, agree to disagree

15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Tbh honest mate i've spent way too much time in this thread lol, my heid is well and truly roasted ! :56: :52:

bagforlife and The Greenman like this.
  16. ddub11

The world doesn't stop at Spain!Let me explain i was simply passing on an opinion from some who,s familiar with that neck of the woods and i don,t necessarily believe everything he said as i said he gave his opinion.

With regards to the police there are many remote villages in Portugal which do not have police stations and police from major towns have to visit crime is committed which encourages crimes of all sorts in these areas.

Not sure if i am taking your post wrong and if i am apologise but you seem somewhat annoyed with what i said and im not sure why?

Its what simply another one of many opinions on the subject some more believable than others but it is an opinion.

In regards to me spelling mistake i do again apologise and will do me very best to try make sure my spelling and grammar are up to scratch in the future.

Whats Polis?

17. clonbhoy

If the McCanns were from a council estate they would have done ten years each for wilful neglect of a child. As they were deemed good people and parents by the media they instead got the opportunity to increase their earnings without ever showing a hint of remorse. * them.

greengrocer likes this.
  18. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    That sounds very plausible to me mate and i'm not even fully convinced that they had something to do with it!!

I've not really followed it other than the mainstream stuff and watched a couple of this new doc.

The thing i can't get my head around.....even if it was them i just can't believe they could keep this going all this time!! I mean she understandably looked * wrecked at the time and hasn't changed much. Even accounting for the fact they must both be Psychopaths to carry something like this off for so long, i just can't comprehend it!! They must have broken the mould with them!!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Fully87 likes this.
  19. scootz

Absolutely not having a pop at you fella. And no need to apologise for your spelling - I only brought it up as I made the assumption that it was 'border'.

Polis = Scottish slang for Police.

:50:

ddub11 likes this.
  20. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I'm swaying away from the McCann's now. How could they possibly have moved the body in the hire car weeks later when the world's media was watching their every move?