1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Update: 50 Dead after Mosque attacks in New Zealand

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Harry Caray, Mar 15, 2019.

Discuss Update: 50 Dead after Mosque attacks in New Zealand in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    Anti-Muslim bigotry which is absolutely rife (even celebrated) in Western society is at the root cause of this atrocity.

Remember, not so long ago, Tory Britain's in-house magazine, the Spectator, published an article from vile bigot Rod Liddle who complained about there being "not enough" Islamophobia in Britain. In the midst of this bogus anti-Semitism smear against Jeremy Corbyn, this call to hatred went practically without censure. That's how normalised hate-crime is against the Muslim population of Britain. And for Britain, read America, or Australia or Canada - basically any part of the Anglosphere where Britain's horrid colonial white supremacist roots are still deeply embedded.

2. Bonobhoy

Its Morbid curiosity,some of us just have to look stuff that frighten us,some look to learn and some look for fun.

As sad as this event is ive seen far worse videos on the net and its strange that it seems to desentisize people now,but thats also technologys fault as well as social media.

Terrorists will use this as visual scare tactic now and a way to spread their hate.

This little slimy * that did this today was asking his viewers to subsribe to Pewdewpie (an absolute * of a guy btw),who is a high profile twitch streamer that has said a stupid things in the past.

World's * to be honest and it will only get worse and worse.

Artorias and buchanbhoy like this.
  3. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Pics of the gunman doing the rounds over in Pakistan visiting. Accompanying story says terror training camp, make of that what you will.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  4. Aidan O’Shea

This type of thing is only going to get more and more frequent.

jocksteinupper likes this.
  5. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    What a sad * up world we live in , absolutely pathetic .
    Anybody that watches the video should be ashamed of themselves.

6. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

Doesn't matter what the subject is or how tragic the event - he has to turn everything into a Western created conspiracy. He has no shame.

7. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
  8. leeso-ardoyne

Society has gone wrong! When was society ever ok. I can remember murder and mayhem as far back as i can remember and history will tell you the same. The world has always been * and will continue to be and any amount of laws dont matter a * to some. Every single one of us has that killer instinct, its just it takes others less to show it. Its just part of us humans but its been tamed down because of the money system, laws and control over us all.

9. TimFloyd Gold Member

Just seen the 16 minute unedited version.

Don’t think I’ll ever be able to listen to fire by Arthur Brown in the same way ever again.

Surreal to say the least.

10. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Downhill on a roller coaster ever since Ken Bigley for me mate!! I remember the shock at that time and a mate of mine told he went and looked it up and then wish to * he hadn't. Like you say, not for me!!

clonbhoy likes this.
  11. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

Well. I'm not. Say it again....Seen planes crash into the twin towers and people jumping of them. Seen a documantery about a cult where you hear the sounds of hundreds of people killing themselves and kill their babies. Seen beheadings and people burning on the middle of the streets. Seen bombartments on a market in Gaza. Is it * up? Maybe, but am I only allowed to see the footage the big news agencies are allowing us to see? * that, I'm not getting any enjoyment out of it if thats what you're saying, but I wanna know what the * is going on in the world outside the bbc/cnn/nos/fox news. Will said footage shock me?....yes! So be it. Ashamed my *.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  12. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Mate...you'd have had to be living on the * moon not to have seen footage of the twin towers!! Unless you clicked on this current one by accident, and i'm not judging you or anyone that did, this is entirely different!!

13. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Some of the * I am reading from the old draconian * on FB/Twitter about this is nothing short of vile.

* bless all those innocent civilians who have lost their lives. This is one of the most henious crimes in recent history.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  14. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

That's why I mentioned some more examples mate. Who decides what I can or can not watch. Can't watch certain things because I'm not a journalist or a politician? Can understand that many people wouldn't want to see terrifying things like this. Wish I hadn't today to be fair, but can't help but watching footage like this anyways. I wan't to lknow what's going on in this * up world even if it shocks me.[/QUOTE]

packybhoy and jocksteinupper like this.
  15. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

Some sick sick people in this world. What did the person carrying this out think this would honestly achieve? Maybe he just loves the mayhem and the infamy that comes with it all?

Rest in peace to all the people who lost their lives, are fighting for their lives and thoughts with all their loved ones.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  16. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    In hindsight we got quite lucky it was the three stoogies who tried to inflict major damage on us.

What I don't understand is why New Zealand, do they have troops in Syria? I thought it was too small a nation to have to get involved.

I know there are 7.5bn people on the planet and ISIS aren't going to succeed unless they get their hands on some nukes which isn't that far fetched considering Pakistan suffers more than any country when it comes to death tolls from the extremists.

The Pakistan leader was asking why aren't they cracking down and he said it's not like there are hundreds of them walking down the street. the biggest problem is the schools which are totally legal and he said when you get children that young then you can't predict at what age they will strike but for sure they are the most likely to do so because they believe 100% li
    I thought I had it bad having to get a bulletin and name the priest and what was the sermon? Naw ma now yer taking the pish, nobody under 20 listens to that.

No disrespect to the families of the dead, it's impossible to imagine grief like that. The horrible thing is, as Taz alluded to, is grief is bad enough but those fair minded folk most of them I'm sure will now have the conflicting emotion of rage and racism which they never had before.

Still, with the deepest respect, compared to Westerners, ISIS kill a * of a lot more of their own.

I coulld't help thinking about their reasoning and all I could come up with is they are like the human equivalent of grey goo. In every other conflict and any kind of quarrel there seems to be, however improbable, an end game where an agreement might be reached.

This mob don't appears to have a single enemy or a specific argument that could be settled tomorrow. They are going to just keep kiilling till there's no one left.

You can tell religion was developed by early intelligent humans, no matter your views on it, religion is not the cause of all evil, it's the idea is far too powerful for some humans imaginations and they lose control.

Kind of people who looked at the tsunami and said see, this is what * does so we must do the same.

17. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

This was a white guy shooting Muslims mate.

Johniebhoy., Marie, Twisty and 2 others like this.
  18. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    R.I.P

I think the use of the head camera to film it all, tells it's own story.

Very disturbing to brutally murder a large number of people, including children, and to actually film it, knowing that within minutes the footage would be viewed across the World.

19. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Oh my *, thanks for letting me know. I didn't read the story because I didn't want to start crying. What on earth is going on, I thought it was Australians who had an extremist element, with their sterilising and foreful adoptions. Mind you every Tasmanian got wiped out. Strange that never got taught to us in school yet there is quite rightly Holocaust memorials and Black History Month in America. They didn't mention Ireland much either mind you.

I thought the Kiwis and Mauris had an uncomfortable start but lived in harmony now.

But it's nothing to do with colour, just this Nigel Farage idea one Mosque is equvilant to Vatican City?

I feel terribly embarrassed, it's normally mentally messed up Muslims shooting the place up.

That community will come together strong. Not that there's anything positive to think about right now.

YouTube was on auto play last night and Peirs Morgan in America show came on, the one when the female comedian tore him to shreds but he tried to divert his riddy by showing images of Zimmerman at a gun show signing autographs.

That is pretty * up. I mean if that's the treatment he receives after shooting an unarmed black guy while on the phone to the polis, no wonder black people are totally non plussed, how are they supposed to counter such institutionalised power?

And no I'm not condoning what the Jews of Europe did but I can kinda understand it when folk gett treated like that with no one standing up and saying hey this isn't right. Black Americans thought a peaceful resolution was going to happen at last. I cannot believe how brave MLK was, he must'[ve kinow he was in serious danger especially after the cops beat the crap out of those in that march. In historical terms that was like last week, No wonder Trump feels perfectly comfortable being an extremist.

Unfortunately having to make such a stand has made them possibly the most arrogant nation in the world. Israelis I mean, not Jews. Those rich American settlers are a different kind of evil, I can't understand having that much hatred for someone every single * day their hearts must be full of rage. When they had a perfectly care free and successful life in America which is much more a Promised Land than Israel.

Watching football last night there was a show about one of Liverpool's route to the final in the 70s when I think Bayern were kicking the * out of them and Dalglish had to go off injured after a studs down the back of the calf tackle. There was a black player who played in the game talking about it like modern day and he said Bayern made a video about that year and there was a documentary on every single player, except me. I started laughing cause I wasn't paying attention, iit sounded like Scoise humour cause maybe he was a defender just clearing the ball and not documentary quality. But no, he said the whole stadium started chanting monkey noises when he received the ball. That happened every game in the UK near enough.

Then I read the worst casuals in the UK in the 70/89s, in the top 5 were Hull City Psychos which did make me laugh cause it's the least imaginnative name I've heard for a gang of thugs. But disturbingly there are still a few kicking about and there's even an Under 5 Psychos, I don't know if it's some kind of Hull joke but it sounds very messed up. I thought Hull was awarded City of Culture recently :43:

20. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    100% our society and world is a * up place and the biggest problem is humans. I haven’t watched the video or seen pictures but to say people should be ashamed of watching a video has me baffled. Ashamed? Why? We have to a degree embraced changes in technology and social interaction until it is no longer fun or interest but as tools to control and gather information. This murder happened because of the availability of trash media and brain washing fanatics and a dangerous sick individual who finally acted out.

But to go and seek out the video of the killings is maybe a few different conclusions. A natural curiosity that is inbuilt. Addiction to media and a mind that needs visuals for the story. People want to see as to make their own mind up and form a perspective. There are 7 year old kids out there playing war games on consoles that are lifelike and gruesome and the age certificate does nothing to stop play. This might be fantasy but realistic enough to encourage a sick mind.

I have never watched any of the beheading vids from a few years back or the suicide bombers. I haven’t searched to see but If I come across them I wouldn’t hold back from viewing as this is my choice. Also if the subject arises I can make a sound judgement of my own to hold up any argument formed by my opinion. I’m sure some of the best film makers and journalists have already seen this to give them insight to engage a viewer/reader in their report. They would not be doing their job if they didn’t. The real shame and sickness is the people who were murdered going about daily business by an individual who held himself in high esteem. Definitely not the people who have seen violent videos.