1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Allergies

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Healy, Dec 23, 2008.

Discuss Allergies in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Again won't be an allergy, how old are you? Have you been rattling the boose a lot your whole life? You have probably developed intolerance meaning your body can't break down the alcohol was effectively as before, which causes side effects such as hives, stuffy nose etc.

2. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    I'm 38 and have been drinking quite heavy since I was 18, my throat is often bunged up.

3. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Most likely then is intolerance, give it a break and time to recover it might go away in future.

World Champion likes this.
  4. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
  5. leeso-ardoyne

Did the roe for years. During the deep recession here in Mayo, i quiet enjoyed using it to keep the weeds away but soon as i started my business up again, id no time and the bastarding things just grew all around me.
    Google rock salt/vingar see the benefits of it. Think it actually dehydrates them.

Silky Hoops likes this.
  6. Silky Hoops

Yeah hoeing does take up precious time, but if you have time to spare, it is the best and most natural way to deal with weeds. Alternatively you can get down on your knees and do hand weeding which also eradicates the problem, and gives you the satisfaction of a job well done, but also is time consuming, but if you like gardening like I do, then it is a labour of love, and you get to observe nature right up close as a bonus. But I do understand you, that in business, time is money.