1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ was a beast.. who knew?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Sean Daleer, Jan 29, 2019.

Discuss MJ was a beast.. who knew? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    All hail Conrad the beast slayer

2. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Was he not chemically castrated?

3. Murph-E

No, he had the same sexual urges as any other *. I see this being used as another attempt to justify a man in his 30s and 40s spending his spare time having sleepovers with 10 year old boys (not that you're doing it, just a myth that seems to be fairly well spread). He chose to speak the way he did in public, all the while having a much deeper voice in private, just as his siblings often do.

4. Lecs

I found it weird that Wade Robson mentioned that they had loads of * when he was 7, never mentioned his * being destroyed by a grown man pumping him. Yet, fast forward to him being 15, 16 and by his own admission taller and bigger than Michael Jackson, yet when Jackson apparently tried to penetrate him it hurt too much and his * was bleeding onto his pants and he had to bin them to get rid of any evidence.

Weird how his * could take it nae bother at 7 years old though?

I think Jacko was a * weird * and I certainly wouldn't want him watching my weans or anybodies weans but I think these two * are at it. Robson swore on oath in 2005 at the age of what 23 saying that Jacko did hee haw. Suddenly he goes bankrupt, changes his opinion and unsuccessfully tries to punt a book, then it gets dropped in court. Now the documentary with his new tune.

Plus, I'm 28 and I remember * all about being 7 years old. He's 36 now and remembers absolutely every detail about his life as a 7 year old. Naw mate. No buying it.

5. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    No that is not his account of it at all. He claims he was abused at 7 years old , sexually but no attempted penetration until he was 14. Attempted penetration at 14, hurt , last encounter with MJ at 14 years old.
    As for not remembering anything from when you were seven ...you must have a bad memory. I have clear memories from that age of the bigger events. I would say being molested by the most famous man on Earth would be something that sticks with you.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    He didn’t penetrate him at 7. He told him to spread and then *ed. The parents are * up as well and should have had their children taken off them. Greedy people and still talk about Michael in endeared terms. Probably because he bought them a Hollywood dream home.
    Btw I have very clear memories of the ages 2/3 and not even significant times but ordinary family things.

7. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Were you being abused and hanging out with a world renowned, freakish looking superstar on a ranch out of a Disney movie at 7?

We were scoring goals through jumper goal posts at 7, he was on all fours with a freak abusing him.

8. Nasser

Michael Jackson fans are delusional, the guy was a raging nonce.

With regards to his music as long as your not buying his music then listening to it is ok imo as I don't associate his music with what he did.

Keano88, bagforlife and packybhoy like this.
  9. Lecs

I didn't say he wasn't guilty of being a weird * or even a paedophile, I just don't buy Wade Robsons story, reading up on him as well he's just a parasite.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joevog...new-michael-jackson-documentary/#545b66e640fa

Thought that was interesting. Robson has done a lot of bad * in his time, desperation at this stage.

The damming evidence against Jackson which he can't deny whatsoever is the kid Jody Chandler described his * having a mark on it, and drew it for the police and they took pictures of his genitals and saw a similarity in the kids drawing.

Jackson then settled the case for 25 million. Dodgy as *.

bagforlife likes this.
  10. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    In answer to the thread title - who knew?

Sadly lots of people and, aside from the innuendo from folks of my generation, nothing was done as he was one of the most famous guys on the planet.

I’d love to know the deal with Lisa Marie Presley though.

The mothers of the two main chaps in the documentary are both fame hungry fools. The two boys were two boys and are now trying to come to terms with the reality that a guy they loved, clearly loved, had taken advantage of them.

People react in different ways and but for the grace of * and all that.................

Jeannie960 and bagforlife like this.
  11. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Surprised but not surprised .. horrible * and a paedo when all is said and done.

Classic example of abusing your power.

Rot in * .. *.

12. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

The Ma’s are complete * of the highest order. I think it tells the whole story when Wades wife found out she banned his ma from her home. She could not forgive the mum for allowing her child (her husband) to sleep in a strange adults bed. Her oldest son doesn’t believe he can forgive his mum because she left Wade in MJ’s care and she split from the father and left him in Australia to go chasing after Jacko. All of this led to the suicide of the poor da.

13. leeso-ardoyne

Where can I watch the documentary. Haven't seen it or know much about the claims to give my opinion. Sounds like some disgusting * going by the replies on here.

14. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    It was just on channel 4 so I would assume it is still on 4 catch up

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/catchup

packybhoy likes this.
  15. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

16. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
  17. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

You're very superstitious

bagforlife, Seán Mac D and The IRA like this.
  18. leeso-ardoyne

19. Pinstripe

Watched both episodes when they were on last week, found the first part really disturbing.
    Wasn't expecting the abuse to be described in such graphic detail. Both mothers, especially Wades, were arseholes. Basically selling their child to a paedophile in return for fame and riches. No parent I know would ever let their young son sleep in the same bed with a man they hardly knew, horrible women the two of them.
    Jackson was a devious sick individual, a serial abuser of young boys who couldn't care less about the lives he was destroying or the boys he was abusing, jesus, one of the young lads was a cancer patient for * sake.

* can rot in *.

20. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    I think the general consensus is that he was quite clearly a peado, only Jackson fans and crazy Americans believe otherwise- I mean R.Kelly (convicted criminal) was walking towards the courthouse facing charges of sexually abusing 4 people and you have these 40 old mums frothing at the mouth saying 'I love you' to him, absolute brain dead.

For me Wades mum just doesn't seem trust worthy at all, she clearly seen it as an opportunity (like her other son said) for her to market her child in America and seen $$$ signs. Left her 7 year old alone with Michael for 5 days while they went on a trip and that didn't ring any alarm bells?. The other mum seemed at least remorseful for letting all of it happen yet you get the feeling Wades mum is only sad because the fame and fortune dried up.

I'm surprised the maker of the documentary didn't try to get in contact with the English guy who said he had phone * with him, strangely enough that guy is now a millionaire and now states 'yes he did have phone * with me but I don't think he was a paedophile'.

The fans should just forget about his name for a second and realise this was a man in his mid twenties (earliest accusations) inviting young children into his house to 'play' with him and then pressured the kids into sleeping in the same bed. And if they want to go down the route of ' he was just being a child as he missed out on his childhood' then why was he always seen holding these little boys hands? last time I checked not one male child would be caught dead holding hands with his other male friends.

Also does it not raise questions that he was only into one type of child, he was never seen with any overweight boys or girls, it was always these male kid models coming from middle class families. I knew the American public were getting dumber and dumber but when you have millions of them defending a paedophile and brushing it off as nothing it is quite a shock. Think around 60% of us over here in the UK would say he was a peado, meanwhile in America it would be as low as 5-10%- I guess they haven't had there saville era yet.