1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Man shot dead

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by smokie899, Dec 4, 2018.

Discuss Man shot dead in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I thought "Porse" was a new "splinter" group. Now just realised Leeso was talking about his car :fear:

2. leeso-ardoyne

Im just a daft * from north belfast :smoke:

3. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    His younger brother was the one that beat a woman and man from DOE last year. Over driving in bus lane and was pictured on top of DOE car kicking in windscreen. Been at * for years and stepping on toes. Battle is over when you start posting * like a lottery winner. Talk at the minute of involvement of Kinahans and Dublin feud. If it’s what I’m thinking there would be that big clan from the west involved with the Limerick gangs.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  4. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
    Seems to be a very short shelf life for the dealers,either locked up for a long stretch or gunned down in the street.

PARKHEAD67 likes this.
  5. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Passed by a school a few months ago where kids of the lads that are in the kinahan/hutch feud going on in Dublin attend and there are Garda stationed outside 24/7 because they think the kids in the classes are targets

If there ever was a code or rulebook the new ‘gangsters’ never read it

KRS-1888 likes this.
  6. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Would the Gardai not be there to deter potential hits on the parents of the children?

PARKHEAD67 likes this.
  7. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

THats what I thought but they literally have a car on the place 24/7 during the night on weekends and all.

There has been a lot of innocent family members killed in this feud, thankfully no children though.

8. leeso-ardoyne

The smart ones get in, get the coin then get out. Its chasing the greed that is most of their down falls. Some just think itll never end. Have seen it so many times with people i know who end up mentally * when it all comes crashing down on them.

PARKHEAD67 likes this.
  9. gerard1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    That wasn't his brother mate nothing to him at all

packybhoy likes this.
  10. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Right. That’s how rumours start. I was told it was his younger bro. Same name maybe.

11. gerard1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Yes mate same name but definitely nothing to him

packybhoy likes this.
  12. leeso-ardoyne

You can guarantee one thing about Belfast, they sure do know how to start an aul rumour. The * i hear about others including myself is laughable. Not only that, the ones that hear them should know better than pass them on as fact when they know nothing about about the situations. Ive been in peoples company when theyve been spouting * about others, the tones they use, the body language. When ya say to them is that right, where you there. What you get next is no, i wasnt there, such and such told me! This is where people are either of the 2 when in that situation. One either shakes their head as in you sir are a * idiot, or two they go with it, then continue to tell others what they've just been told haha.

Rumors probably got this fella killed ya know. Yes he might have sold abit of gear, but he mightnt have been the big drug dealer made out to be. Ive also heard stuff about him, have even heard he inherited a haulage business which could prove where his wealth came from but the reality is, they only people that will really know is the people that know him..

I even knew someone from ardoyne who was murdered by the dissidents in Belfast who was made out to be some big time dealer, yet this fella worked alot. Yes he sold abit of grass but it wasnt what he was made out to be. Fs when out for a few pints, he wouldnt even get into rounds but was made out to be a millionaire. But driving nice cars and having nice things people get jealous. Fs people have even tried to tie me with that *(and more) because of jealousy. 5.30-6am every morning im up at for work, wish to * i did do what they said i did so that i could get some well earned sleep :rofl:.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    ChrisMoh likes this.
  13. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    No comment on some of that.:87:

leeso-ardoyne likes this.