1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    As blatant as it get's..

Get's up and dives with his arm stretched out enough to stop the ball. Then goes down holding his face..

Robertson looking perfectly at it..

Lol..

Just another in a long long long line of horrendous, cheating decisions against us already this season..

Rydo1888* and Britwell bhoy like this.
  2. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Its a fkn joke nearly every game now

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    He's got a rap sheet and only a newbie..

KT horror tackle by Bowman..

Penalty to Ross County when Shalk dived with Sviatchenko nowhere near..

Diving keeper save today..

That's off my head. No doubt much more..

4. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Its not just him its the lot of them desperate to stop us but this year has been so blatant

jocksteinupper and McChiellini.. like this.
  5. Heb Celt

What's the story about all 7 match bells being deflated and us having to pump them up to normal pressure.Is it the officials who provide the balls and if so that's pretty desperate tactics to stifle our play.

6. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think it is down to the home side but the match officials should check them before kick off

7. Heb Celt

That's what I was thinking,BR wasnt happy at all and the 4th official didn't care either.Seemed our kitman was eventually ordered to pump them up

Every ball we used seemed to be flat, all seven of them,” the Celtic boss told The Sun.

I’m not sure if that was a tactic or what, but it was like passing a balloon. They’ve got all the tricks up here haven’t they

Britwell bhoy likes this.
  8. joemc

Think it shows our league up as very ametuerish when you see plastic pitches ,overgrown grass and balls not blown up, and nobody cares ,no wonder our tv deal is so * ,* product * money , going further back our national team has not qualified for anythin in decades all the while being run by a corrupt joke of an outfit called the sfa , and thats exactly what they care of fans or know about the game, sweet f#ck all .

9. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
  10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

11. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    I see abysmal decisions week in week out in the Spfl, the standard of officiating is beyond bad. Every club it seems thinks there is an agenda against them from officials I don't buy it.

12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Okay well:

Explain 4 separate match officials having a clear view of Meekings punching the ball a few feet away from his body and taking no action

Explain Dougie McDonald performing a World Football first by reversing a penalty decision against Dundee United and subsequently lying in his match report aided and abetted by referee chief Hugh Dallas at the time

Explain the SFA & McDonald submitting a request to Google to remove links to any articles about said scandal: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/02/eu-right-to-be-forgotten-guardian-google

Explain SFA Chief Executive Jim Farry wilfully delaying the registration of Cadete, lying about it and remaining in office for years beyond this incident to influence * knows how many more decisions.

Explain the SFA attempting to subvert their own rules to make Lennon serve consecutive touchline bans when their own rulebook stated they should be concurrent, spending 10s of thousands of £s on legal costs to fight against their own rule then spitting the dummy and making petty public comments when the case was found in Lennon's favour.

Explain Campbell Ogilvie being an SFA custodian while not only having knowledge of, but personally receiving an EBT from Rangers while being fully aware these contravened the SFA's rules but saying nothing

If you believe that Scottish Football is a level playing field and that we are just the unfortunate victims of poor officiating then I'm sorry but you've not been paying attention.

cas79, Sydneysider, Big els and 2 others like this.
  13. Mr. Slippyfist

You forgot to add in 3 current referees:

John Beaton - member of the OO, "former" season ticket holder at Ibrox

Steven McLean - brother of former Rangers player

Andrew Dallas - son of disgraced ex-referee Hugh Dallas, sacked for inappropriate offensive emails

All of whom allowed to officiate over Celtic games whilst BLATANTLY cheating, not making mistakes, * CHEATING!

Sydneysider and johnboy19 like this.
  14. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Those are all circumstantial and while all of them point in the same direction of bias they aren't conclusive.

What I posted above is clear, factual, incontrovertible proof.

15. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    That mainly cause we never foul anybody, we always committ miles less fouls than anyone, even when we play in Europe in the CL last season we done the least fouls in the Group Stage despite playing against Bayern and PSG who dominated us.

Scott Brown has only committed 6 fouls in the League this season and he was booked 3 times.

Morelos has committed 35 fouls. Lustig, Gamboa, Izaguirre, Tierney, Ajer, Simunovic, Hendry, Boyata, Benkovic, Brown, Eboue and Mulumbu combined have only done 48.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  16. Mr. Slippyfist

No, what I posted about them isn't circumstantial, it's factual.

17. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    I can think of a fair few decisions that have went for us in the past few seasons, and a few this season as well. The refs up here are terrible, they make howlers every weekend.

18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I meant it's circumstantial evidence. McLean and Dallas would say that they can't be held guilty by association.

Beaton would say those things don't necessarily mean he cheats.

The above things I've listed can't be denied and prove there is an agenda against us.

Sydneysider and StPauli1916 like this.
  19. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Of course there will be some decision for and some against, human error exists. But there's a distinct difference between human error and purposeful cheating.

I note you didn't explain any of the things I've listed

Sydneysider and StPauli1916 like this.
  20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    You on about Madden instead of Beaton mate?

Although it's no secret that Beaton is a major mutant as well..

I actually think it's laughable we've got Tim's who think it evens itself out and they're just * and the same for everyone. L O L..

The reason we aren't as dirty as the rest is the fact we play football and don't have hatchet men 4-5-1's with our current enforcer Callum McGregor who is the least dirty player in the league. All we do is get kicked to * on the ball 9 time's out of 10 and have most of the ball..

Still didn't stop him getting a straight red away at Accies for literally no contact in another shocker of a decision that's gone against us with the game in the balance..