1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fifa 19

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Blochairnbhoy, Aug 15, 2018.

Discuss Fifa 19 in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

I’ve only scored 1 so far. Mind when you could customise set pieces for where players positioned and *, no idea why they took that out. Like for corners in this game there’s always a centre back at the edge of the box :39:

2. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    We basically have the same tactics. You play with forwards or wingers?

3. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Wingers, not * about with their instructions yet since they usually make good runs themselves and work back.

4. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    In every fifa i was amazing at them but in the last 2 I've turned to *. Dunno what they made so difficult about it.

5. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Same, crossing is deadly in this so prefer wingers this year.

CookieMonster likes this.
  6. M 67

I’ve tried leaving all the tactics as they are except pressure on poor touch and my striker to run in behind. Working well in both formations.

Will post them later! Although I struggle a bit more with my la liga one. Williams had like 30 in 20 now has broken even, massive dry spell!

7. M 67

Shafted again. I was rank 1 Tuesday , logged off. Back Wednesday night still rank 1. Played a bunch of games just to give myself a cushion. * end up 2nd when I check the app.

8. M 67

@Raoul Duke @CookieMonster have I got either of u two on PSN? Dunno if you’ve maybe changed ur usernames? I’ve got 2 guys fae here on it, and being a nosey * I checked their win ratio on the UT leaderboard and they’re class :giggle1:

9. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Nah I’m on xbox mate :50:

10. M 67

How does the online champs thing work? I qualified and it gives u prizes for wins - do these change like the rivals league? Eg silver 2 is 8 wins...if everycunt gets this will it end up like silver 2 15 wins etc ?

11. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Nah the awards it's say you'll get for a specific amount of wins is exactly what you'll get. It doesn't go up as the weekend goes on. Silver 2 will be 8 wins all weekend.
    Only thing is you'll likely play players from division above you. It's tough.
    But play it instead of division rivals because it gives you points for that aswell so you don't miss out on your rivals games for the weekend.

M 67 likes this.
  12. M 67

It’s * rigged man. I’m adamant it doesn’t let u win so many games in a row so u get frustrated and buy packs

13. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Certainly is an element of scripting in fifa and the matchmaking isn't random after the first few game of fut champs.
    Not good for your health playing 30 high intensity games but i thinks its much improved this year with division rivals and being able to get points for 2 sets of rewards for playing one game.

14. M 67

Lost 4 champs in a row so jumped on rivals and won. Away for a break now :giggle1: game will be the death of me

15. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Threw away a 2-0 lead in the 84th minute and lost 5-2. PS4 was out the window only for the guy had the Celtic crest. It's just not good for your health

16. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Inaki Williams is a monster in this, him and Costa upfront is a riot!

17. cammy07

This game is absolutely aids. Can’t get to grips with it at all. I’ll dominate the game but can’t score and then as soon as I concede one it tends to go to *.

_DannyBhoy_ likes this.
  18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    After my initial thoughts I think it’s a vast improvement on last year, you actually need to think and build up play this year compared to the pace * of last few years.

19. cammy07

Aye it’s definately a better game, but I’m * at it so i’ll moan about it :giggle1:

I like the fact that pace is no longer the be all and end all, however I think they’ve went too far the other way, it’s now impossible to get away from defenders which is a pain in the *.

I think it will take a bit of getting used to, doesn’t help my pack luck has been atrocious, kondogbia has been my best pull which is a load of pish considering I’ve done all the sbc’s.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  20. M 67

Said it earlier, Williams is amazing but hit a dry spell for me!

I can’t keep * out after scoring. Also right at the start, before after half time, and right at the end. EA have looked at, statistically, when most goals are scored and have made it easier during these times. Wee *!

Old games had a momentum bar. It’s still there but hidden, least they could do is show it so * knew what the script was

Gyp Rosetti likes this.