1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 38- Horny Halloween

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 8, 2018.

Discuss Mafia 38- Horny Halloween in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Goodnight Scotia :102: x

2. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Odwc and bob seem fishy to me

But cookie has to go here

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  3. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Cena is here!

Do you think odwc and Bob have done much differently to you this game?

Or in reality, have all 3 of you contributed next to nothing? A couple have had a go at me for not contributing but you guys take it to a whole new level.

Can you see how inactivity doesn't help town at all?

Cena and Marie like this.
  4. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I admit I'm not around much it's just these games now move a mile a minute compared to before it's just hard to keep up

5. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    To be honest @Dazza I think you have contributed fine, you maybe don't post a lot but when you do your posts have contained a fair bit of info, you'll name players and give reasons on why you are mentioning them and will place down votes.

You contribute more than I do in all honesty and I'm constantly posting.

6. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Hopefully overnight more will name the top 2 scum pics, want to hear from OBAF as well.

Obviously I will take the 'bird in the hand' but am just wanting people to name 2, as that may help tomorrow as am sure we are all aware especially given we have a shrinking suspects list.

7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I really don't have a clue at the moment , I'm getting paranoid as * now and probably over thinking things.

8. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

The only one that can make a * of it just now is me, so no point/need for you to spend hours thinking about it :50:

9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Marie - Town
    Obaf - Town
    You - Town(but if Scum it's a clever claim, given the discards)
    Summer - Probably Town
    Scotia - Playing like Town, however will never forget the game he fooled us all as Scum. Really good player wouldn't rule anything out.

Bob - Unsure (astute player)
    Dazza - (as Bob)
    ODWC - (as Dazza & Bob)
    Cena - (always a passenger, Scum or Town it matters not usually coasts it)

We nut into those 4 and we won't be far away. I'd be guessing who out the 4 are scum but if pushed ODWC & Dazza.

10. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Sorry forgot Vertie who's obviously Town..

11. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Bob & odwc my top 2.

If it’s any help to town, the kinging was my only power, from here I’m just plain town, so don’t waste any protection / investigative / killing power on me. I won’t be a great loss if the scum kill me, you only lose my vote.

V when it comes, be gentle with my * & genitalia, you Deviant !!!!!

12. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

13. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Scotia although we are assuming he is indeed Town Night Vig , I'm not entirely convinced by his claim....lack of obvious Mafia kills has me thinking that Mafia may be playing it cute. As I said before, Freddie may well be Mafia and they had a faction kill and an xshot last night.
    Scotia suggests that's there is no mafia faction... Find that hard to believe.

Vertie, have we any real proof he is insane Cop? He could be playing a blinder here, he knows who isn't in his faction and who is....am sure he was scum and had everyone onside ....he is a risk taker and as such....I don't trust him....for results....Anyone who is Mafia he claims is either Town or Alien, anyone who isn't Mafia he claims as Mafia....makes his role look valid. Vertie made this post below....something seems off with it for me.
    If I'm totally wrong on those two then apologies but that's what's been bothering me. ...just not convinced they are town I'm afraid

JC, odwc, Bob, Cena...not sure at all on any of them....what have they actually brought to the game? Nothing really.

I just don't know.

I've probably not helped at all here, working until 3 and will have very little chance to get on unless it's my break.

14. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    watching the Scotland lowlights ( im giving up on that dross ) last night , still mulling over this game in my head …… that big thud youse heard just might have been the penny dropping .

keano , aidan , cookie , possible 1 more , alien faction . whoever they recruited ?

Freddie Kruger we know is serial killer but 2 kills .. Edward Scissorhands ? is that who was recruited ?

I just dont know why no mafia have appeared so far but lets not forget our town big troops must have been busy , penny dropping , I think I know who they are .

Dont worry about me marie , scumbos did a fine job muddying the ground around me , I will flip town , just wish I could prove it beyond doubt .

Biggest mistake we made was rushing Pablo/ Bunnet lynch , we had time to discuss first night actions and maybe I would not have had a rush of blood and taken valhalla out , but still 100% my bad call , 10 players left surely the numbers are still in our favour . If Tim chooses wisely and takes hopefully the serial killer we know out , they dont have much killing power at night ( look at the nights no multiple kills , take my 2 out its even less ) so tonight we will lose one definite ( come ahead ya bassas ) we will mop up from there surely .

15. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    @Scotia so you reckon Cookie is the SK ?

16. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    @Scotia am I missing something here, at the start of your last post you reckon Cookie is Alien then finish by saying If I choose wisely and take the SK we know out ? Who is that ?

17. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho

serial killer is either bob or odwc , just a hunch .

aliens recruit , so if cookieis saying " my partner in crime " he got lucky with his recruit . " my " seems singular .
    lack of mafia so far , fek knows .[/QUOTE]
    That post has so many bullshit assumptions its untrue.

Anything Cookie says is 99% gonna be bullshit. He will be mafia, he was talking to someone so can't be SK .

Lots of people thinking I am scum, I am not and when the time is right I will prove it but today isn't the time for guessing cookie has to die, we know he is scum.

Nothing wrong with taking our time and gathering peoples thoughts , in fact it's a great idea (even though you all think I am scum :) ) but there's only one result. For all we know Cookie could have a major scum role that he hasn't used yet, he could be x shot bullet proof etc, he needs taking out.

18. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

That post has so many bullshit assumptions its untrue.

Anything Cookie says is 99% gonna be bullshit. He will be mafia, he was talking to someone so can't be SK .

Lots of people thinking I am scum, I am not and when the time is right I will prove it but today isn't the time for guessing cookie has to die, we know he is scum.

Nothing wrong with taking our time and gathering peoples thoughts , in fact it's a great idea (even though you all think I am scum :) ) but there's only one result. For all we know Cookie could have a major scum role that he hasn't used yet, he could be x shot bullet proof etc, he needs taking out.[/QUOTE]

And your 2 top picks would be ?

19. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Well that above post was a mess, try to quote someone who has made a mess of quoting someone else never ends well :56:

20. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    @borobob Who are your 2 top scum picks ?