1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 38- Horny Halloween

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 8, 2018.

Discuss Mafia 38- Horny Halloween in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Hi *, its time for some halloween fun! there are 22 of you i think so its a * massive game which means its gonna be extra super fun, hurray!

Anyway a few rules before we start.

1. Votes same as always EG Vote Che and to unvote Unvote Che, ill only be counting bolded * so if u dont bold you dont get.

2. You are welcome to like posts, however if you are dead dont be liking * that could influence the game and potentially ruin it.

3. If real life comes up and you dont think your not gonna be able to contribute loads, or you just cant be *, tell me and ill mod kill you, no one likes an in active player and with so many players im not gonna hesitate killing you ya *.

4.If there is a kingmaker and he kings a non town player, that non town player will still be king and the kingmaker wont die, i know thats not normal rules but it makes it funnier.

5.Theres gonna be a 12 hour time limit on night actions, thats half a day so if people havent got them in by then its taking the * and you wont be using it. If a lynch limit is reached and i havent been able to reveal yet, you can still feel free to send me night actions although i realise a lot of people will want to see the flip ect, ill do my best to do it asap....

This obviously is halloween themed, however as most of you will probably be aware there are a lot of characters that are not halloween based at all, it's more of a mashup between famous Halloween characters and then other characters from different films/series ect, its * impossible to get 44 character roles from halloween based films so just done half and half, however the write ups will be halloween based, point of me telling you this is what has happened in my games previously is that when someone role claims they have not been believed because the character hasn't fit the role or isn't a big character in the series, iv done my best to give people characters based upon what they're like in there respective genres but some may be debatable so dont be too hasty in judging peoples claim if they dont match up in your head, for example i wont be making Jimmy Saville "Innocent townie"... ill leave that up to you the good people to judge if and when a person role/character claims.

With the large numbers the first couple of days may be long but hopefully the deaths come in thick and fast and the game moves at a decent pace, i'm open to negotiation when it comes to setting deadlines because the game is meant to be fun and if days are becoming too long and stale then they can be shortened or lengthened but we shall see...

Oh also roles were randomised as per, most people had the choice of two roles that at least have actions and aint plain boring VT.

Anyhow without further a do here are the discards...

JC Anton- Town Area 51 Immunologist- Can select one player each night and they are immune to night actions from aliens
    Idioteque-
    Retired Marine- Immune to SK kills
    The GOAT-
    Mafia Goon- Normal Mafia
    Valhalla-
    Mafia Goon- Normal mafia
    Borobob-
    Town Miller- If investigated you come back as non town
    Marie-
    Alien Goon- Normal alien
    ODWC-
    Vanilla Townie- Boring as *
    Twisty-
    Seriel Killer & 1x commute- Get a kill each night and can commute once during game at night which makes you immune from night actions
    Che-
    2x Bulletproof Townie- 2x bullet proof...
    Eddy-
    Town Watcher- learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
    Cookie-
    Alien Goon- Normal alien
    The Bunnet- Wild card- Choose From any discard
    Keano-
    Town Hero- If there is a king selected in the game and he goes for you, you kill the king and live.
    Vertie- Alien 1x Recruiter- Recruit someone to be an alien
    Obaf-
    Town Jailkeeper- Jail someone each night, it protects them from night actions and also role blocks them.
    Cena-
    Town Nurse- If the doctor dies or there isn't a doctor, you become the town doctor.
    Summer-
    Mafia Goon- Normal Mafia
    Scotia-
    Alien Goon-Normal Alien
    Pablo-
    Mafia 1x Role Blocker- Mafia with 1x role block
    Dazza-
    Town Super Saint- If you are lynched, the hammer voter dies with you
    Tim-Time-
    Town Governor- Stop any lynch once during the game and that person is immune from lynching
    Aidan-
    Mafia goon- Normal Mafia

Left the characters out so you can catch those sneaky mofos out if they lie.

Day 1
    It's been a while since the good folk of Talk Septic went out on a day trip and they decided with it being halloween soon they would go on a extra spicy saucy adventure, to a * halloween house, full of * up women, huns, drugs, booze and of course each other... All dressed up in there fav halloween costumes the townies were ready to trick or treat penny or a scorpion in my japseye, however there are some sinister motives among the innocent townies as the mafia have infiltrated the gang, and worse yet, some people look like they dont belong on this planet whats so ever... Will the town reign supreme in Halloween * land? Lets find out...

@Keano88 @The GOAT @Marie @Dazza @Scotia @borobob @The Bunnet @Twisty @Édouard The Bhoy @Aidan O’Shea @CheGuevara @Pablo87 @obafgkmlt @Tim-Time 1888 @JC Anton @Valhalla @SUMMER TIME @Idioteque @Vertie @ourdaywillcome! @Cena @CookieMonster

Day 1 deadline is tomorrow night at 10, Takes 12 votes for a majority.

Any questions on your roles please fire them at me now so we can get any confusion out the way...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    Marie likes this.
  2. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Few big town role discards there.

3. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye there are a few that stand out defo.

4. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Che
    Obafaq
    Cena

Biggest stand outs

Super saint ?

5. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Add

Town Governor - Tim

JC, what was Area 51 Immunologist?

6. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Super Super is Vengeful and kills the person who placed the Hammer vote

Idioteque likes this.
  7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Possibly 2 mafia factions as V has used different colours.

Agree with some of the discards and I would like to know what Area 51 Immunologist is also.

As for my discard I could stop a lynch, once. I decided that while it might show me to be Town I might save a scum, so I decided it wasn't worth the risk.

8. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Seems a bit much. Would mean 2 mafia factions, aliens and a serial killer role offered out.

The Area 51 role sounds like would maybe be immune to the alien recruiter, which was discarded anyway.

Biggest discard I'd say is watcher

9. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Maybe but we do have more players than usual as well. Will be able to judge better after night 1 I guess.

10. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Hi guys

Great to be back

Get the usual early claim out the way

I’m liquid man

Cheers

11. Jeremie Frimpong

12. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

It’s been a while! Looking forward to this with a lot of folk in it and as others have said looks like quite a few factions involved.

What’s Keanos discard the town hero?

13. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Two time bulletproof isn't a stand out. Practically useless role. Odd that you think my role is a stand out but don't mention Eddy as town watcher? What a discard that is!!

Same faction as Eddy, possibly?

14. Mr. Slippyfist

Wasnt a role per say, I basically got to choose from any of the discards.

15. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

I don’t know what faction Eddy is in so it’s hard to tell

16. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

btw 2 time bulletproof is a stand out. You have 2 chances of not dying. As long as your townsfolk don’t try and lynch you your gonna be in the game a long time and can help influe the win.

Suspect of you already

17. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Is this a slip ?

18. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Iv edited the opening post explaining what each persons discards was! Also just to confirm all roles were randomised ect so its luck of draw what ever you * have got.

Marie likes this.
  19. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

No, I was speaking directly to him regarding his role and how it would be affected by town

20. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Good spot on the Mafia colours being different.

Sorry I thought Governor was something different, more a jailkeeper type role, my mistake....can understand why you rejected it.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.