1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lack of transfer movement!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Martybhoy87, Jul 19, 2018.

Discuss Lack of transfer movement! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish/Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Away and * yourself man what kind of fucken pish is that

2. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    The window has been hugely disappointing no doubt but I'm talking about the overall picture of where the club are at this moment .

3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

:party22:

Hope they show this week's share price highlights on the big screens at half-time.

Marie likes this.
  4. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Iv tried * myself, i managed to get my * just stroking my * but thats it. But what i wrote there is more * sense than what you've put, wake up and smell the coffee you * idiot how can you sit there and say "Oh we have the best spl squad" as if thats some badge of * honour to have? Of course we have the best * squad in country because every other * is * absolutely pish and we are a slight bit better. We have never been in a stronger position EVER and we have somehow managed to get worse drastically.

Are you happy the current squad and defence, do you think wev improved?
    is the defence better now than when Rodgers came?
    Are you happy with the pish style of football we play?
    Are you happy with our business this transfer window?
    Are you happy that PL spent 4 million on some lights?
    Are you happy that we missed out on 2 of the managers top 3 targets, one of them for about 200 hundred grand?
    Are you happy we lost to a * * AEK Athens side?

The Huns are still worse than us but thats hardly a * achievement considering were they have come from, but there is absolutely no doubt that they have improved and we have not and people can bury there heads in the sand and pretend that they are just our noisy inbred pals from over the road because they are backing there manager to the hills and they are * skint yet here we are sitting on * bare money and wev spent absolutely * all, they are improving and we are not invincible, we will continue to lose games and play pish this year in the league and more so in europe and your happy with that aye? Its the same every time we get in a position of strength and its never gonna change.

So * off with your knee * reaction comments and open your eyes

5. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    I bet Lawwell wins the halftime draw just tae get it up us.

6. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Show aff...

Account Deactivated likes this.
  7. ddub11

I really hope we kick on but we have two big games coming up and giving the lack of transfers coming in it increases the possibility of the unthinkable happening and us losing one if not two of them games and if that happens watch this place go into meltdown.

As i said i hope we get players in and kick on,its what we all want but for some reason we seem to be slow to bring in the players we need.On a side note i think bringing Izzy back( as nice a guy as he seems )was wrong and not what we as a club trying to move forward should be doing,but that,s for another days discussion.

Ritchiebhoy likes this.
  8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

That’s all we ask for.

9. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    what im not happy with is you calling me a * idiot or worse a * hun simply because i dont agree with your point of view .
    Now to answer your questions not that you deserve an answer with your * attitude

No the defence are no better thats Rodgers fault he cant build a defence he didn't manage that at his other clubs either
    The style of football is dull
    Not happy with the transfer window
    Don't give a * about the lights
    Same as the transfer window question your repeating yourself
    Not happy we lost to AEK because we were a better side them

We should have strengthened without doubt but we didn't or at least haven't yet? but we are not significantly weaker IMHO because of the reason i already stated ie Armstrong and Roberts were bit part players last season and never approached their form of the invincible season and if truth be told neither did Dembele.

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

11. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    here he is at the windup but nothing would surprise me!

12. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    I said previously you are entitled to your opinion likewise im entitled to say it's wrong, the wonders of a forum, so dry your eyes lad.

saying that we are not significantly weaker from losing armstrong, roberts and potentially Moussa even if they didnt hit the heights of our first season is absolutely * mental

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Kevin has never been wrong before.

Bang on about every transfer.

Artorias likes this.
  14. Da-HunSkelper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny Fergus McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Foggy Dew
  15. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry

so im a mental * stupid hun because i dont agree with you ?:56::56::56:* off and grow up son:57:

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Why you speaking to a staff member like that.

Bit silly if you ask me.

Account Deactivated likes this.
  17. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Were did i say that because you dont agree with me your a mental * stupid hun? You are * stupid if you think that we are not massively weaker with the loss of Moussa, Armstrong and Paddy, and while your entitled to your opinons which iv said before and for some reason you keep missing out when replying, your opinions are that of a 45 year old man who does 5 yard sprints in Sports direct after trying on a new pair of trainers.

18. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    couldn't give a * if hes a staff member or not, does that give him the right to speak to me like he did??

19. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    And your opinions are factual then :56:

20. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not wanting to compare ourt situation with others, but in a way there is a similarity with the way Spurs have done this past summer, focusing on tying down players that we have, as done with Eddy & Rogic etc. But that doesn't really explain why, when we know some areas of the pitch do need some work and some strengthening, such as CB.

We are not the club that buys players that ar the finished article, think we all know and accept this now, and even with the difficulties of existing in the shadow of the massively overinflated market down south think there have been a few things that have just not fallen into place. Lawwell's negotiating strategy may have worked previously,, but as seen most evidently in the McGinn fiasco, its failed to work this time.

Don;t know how anyone can say that the Board are a disgrace, as the proof of the business is flourishing, the sponsorship deal extension on significantly improved terms are evidence enough of this, as well as the decision taken to improve the facilites around the stadium etc. Being able to retain some of the jewels in our squad, such as KT, securing Rogic, transfer record for Eddy.

However, recruitment is the one area that has proved diffiuclt and a frustration to us all, including the manager. But we do still have the best squad in th country by a considrable distance. It could use freshing up a bit, no arguements there and erhaps BR needs to tailor his tactics if other teams are working out ways of nullifying our attack and find the dficiencies at the back - such as Hearts with the long grass to slow the passing and their physical appoach. Now Levein is not some football genius and if he can figure ways others can also, but we have the manager, we have the players and we have the ability.

That all said, please lets us get a half decent CB in the next couple of days. Please.

Ritchiebhoy likes this.