1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

I just bought 2 in 416. The girl said ‘just to confirm this won’t include the Rangers games’. When I questioned her about their allocation getting cut she said she couldn’t confirm if it was or wasn’t...

The price seems to be the same as what others are paying elsewhere though so can’t see how that works.

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    How much was it if you don’t mind me asking mate.

3. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

There's no way we're giving them any more than the 800 they're offering us.

In the past special season tickets were sold for 19 home games instead of the full 21. The TO have today confirmed this is the same for the season coming, 19 games.
    I'm guessing it's probably an admin thing that the club have continued with this line. We were well through with renewals when the huns made this decision to wipe out our allocation. I imagine you'll be guaranteed your seat for huns games but will have to purchase the tickets individually.

MagnificentSeven likes this.
  4. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

£433 each mate

5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    That’s a bit cheaper than mine by about £90 so * knows what they are up to with that mobs tickets, but as I’ve said if they give them their allocation it’s a disgrace.

6. DayleCFC1888

Same mate I bought one in 416 for 433, no rangers tickets included also . So do you think we will get our seats for those games just need to pay?

7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    If they cut their allocation then I think that’s what will happen, though why in the name of * they are even still thinking about it is beyond me.

8. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    I think they are keeping the option open as i think we might still end up getting full allocation at ibrokes, Kings full of hot air.

9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So what’s squinty going to do with the monkeys he has charged full price in the broomie, they have defo cut our tickets as he needs that dosh. The only question is why the * have we not done the same?

10. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    * knows, hes a slippy * so wouldnt put it past him to promise refunds for those games as they come.

But if its going ahead il be * raging if we give them more than they give us.

TheHappyLoss and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  11. DayleCFC1888

Hopefully they change their position on it then , not fair on us to miss out

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  12. Daviebhoy77

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rodic
    Iv got me and the two weans in 116 so suppose we do get chance to purchase our own seat will it be full price for 3 or so the weans get concessions

13. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Don’t think there is concessions for the monkeys game mate.

14. Cbhoy67

There are 59 seats left according to the planner

15. Diamond D

I got a letter saying I was eligible to by my first season ticket as I've been on the waiting list, logged on and now I can't see any option but to pay to be on the waiting list again.

Does that mean i've missed the boat?

16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

They took online sales down last night mate. I'd give them a ring, hopefully they'll sort you with something.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  17. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

2018/19 Season Tickets Sold Out

WE are delighted to announce that standard Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season are now officially sold out.

A magnificent show of commitment from supporters has seen them snapping up Season Tickets in their thousands, ensuring their place at Paradise to watch Brendan Rodgers’ Double-Treble-winning team in action once again.

Disappointed fans who missed out on a Season Ticket this year can now join the 2019/20 Season Ticket Waiting List for a chance to buy a seat for next season.

Fans are also encouraged to keep an eye on the official Celtic website and social media channels for match-by-match ticket availability. There will be a limited number of match-by-match tickets available for selected games throughout the season.

There are a limited number of seasonal hospitality tickets still available in Club Celtic and the iconic Number 7 Restaurant overlooking the famous Celtic Park pitch. Full details, which are now selling fast, can be found HERE

The club has enjoyed phenomenal success in recent years, lifting its seventh successive League title in May and completing an unprecedented Double Treble.

As we look ahead to next season, everyone at Celtic will be doing all we can to bring you more and more success and continue to give you a club you can be proud of. Thank you to everyone who has bought a 2018/19 Season Ticket, we look forward to welcoming you to Celtic Park throughout the year.

18. Diamond D

* it, I couldn't phone as I needed to spread the cost. Annoyed as this is the first year I'll regularly have weekends off, I'll try to get to as many games as possible though.

19. Conor88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    can any1 confirm if an over 65 season ticket includes the sevco games?

20. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Anyone got an idea when I should receive my ST through the post? Just purchased it for this year.