1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Motherwell v Celtic - 29/11 - SPFL

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Sean Daleer, Nov 26, 2017.

Discuss Motherwell v Celtic - 29/11 - SPFL in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Heb Celt

Diddums

2. seanm

hi guys did anyone notice any racism chants or gestures towards sinclair last night. thought i did but celtic tv quickly moved the shot. asking as a few fans on twitter alluded to it but no evidence

3. seanm

just seen the highlights as no streams were good last night. * we were all over them and should have one that game. the radio doesnt show you as much as the tv lol thats because its a radio you idiot lol. winning mentality is immense and we up the gears asap. i love celtic and i love the hate the rest of the country have against us lol.HH.deadco should be talking bout beating the sheep or rather lambs but no its them * this that and the refs giving us every decision lol. their hurt is so rewarding.

Artorias likes this.
  4. Don Corleone

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamuraaaaaa
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Hmm yes you are a Celtic fan too I can see, HH uppa de ra did anyone else think that there was anti-scandinavian sentiment from the fans against Lustig as a Celtic fan i thought there was but i was listening on the radio and could not see but i bet the rest of Scotland are angry about us drawing.

5. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    We'll be lucky if we get another this season. The backlash is coming :56:Paranoid hat on but do you think the refs are trying to diminish our unbeaten run? :97:

Sydneysider likes this.
  6. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Penalty all day long. Can't believe people are disputing it. Clumsy clatter from behind is a foul outside the box all day everyday so it's a penalty inside the box.

rkid, Liam Scales and The IRA like this.
  7. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Unless your being ironic if you can't see why "people are disputing it" then you either watch very little football or being objective is an alien concept to you concerning your favoured team!

8. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Was great in not only keeping the unbeaten run going but restraining the usual pack of internet bampots who only post after a defeat and no doubt would have informed us smugly how * we really are and big big changes are needed at the club or heaven forbid start saying we need to be in the EPL or we are doomed.

Roll on another 66

9. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

:50:

Cheers,missed the game completely last night.

10. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

You would think this but our home form has not been the best especially in front of goal.

ST Johnstone, Dundee and Kille all three we struggled

I am up for this and hopefully see a pumping.

11. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Never heard it but reliably informed that the anti Australian sentiments in the main stand towards Rogic have got "Kick It Out" wearing out their keyboards this morning in outrage!

12. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

It's the sort of penalty you see given all the time in Europe, because those players are a bit smarter about it.

Sometimes we're too honest, and as much as I hate diving, McGregor played that well. Wee bit of contact? Go down and win the penalty.

Lovely old job.

13. rkid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    The penalty at the weekend was a pretty pathetic act of cheating from Sinclair, but I thought this was fairly clearly a penalty. They guy goes right in to McGregor's back and pushes him.

14. scootz

Now that I've seen the highlights, I cannot believe that folks were slating CG for his misplaced 'touch and pass'.

Seriously!?

It was another case of a pass that should never have been made to him. Ball played too hard to his feet, he was under pressure from an opposing attacker, and he had very little room and an acute angle to to work with.

Our most composed outfield players would have struggled to do much with that.

Give the Bhoy a * break! He's an old-school goalie being asked to pass his way out of every situation. I didn't hear anyone complimenting him in last weeks game when he was involved in some neat defensive-turned-attacking passing moves. It seems we just 'expect' him to be the fabled Sweeper-Keeper. It's not fair!

But it looks like we played reasonably well and deserved to win.

Unlucky OG, and a soft pen, but still the better team by far!

Hail Hail.

Hope N Ur Heart and StPauli1916 like this.
  15. Roskopicachu

Having watched the penalty incident, it's a stone-waller. MacGregor's onto it and the defenders bodychecked him using his hip. Of course the pundits don't see a touch with the foot and think it's a cheat move, so as far as i can see, MacGregor's due an apology from Motherwell.

16. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Me as Celtic fan:
    Penalty all day, everyday, 100%.

Me as objective football fan who watches enough football to know how it works:
    Penalty all day, everyday, 100%.

So I'm all good.

17. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    McGregor refuses to let us be beaten.

Roskopicachu and ladbroke8 like this.
  18. CymruBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing.
    That was a definite penalty!

19. Roskopicachu

Having had a second look, frame-by-frame, bothe players turn and sprint for the ball, MacGregor get's their first, shields it and the defender doesn't slow down. If that's a dive where you do a backward roll, flip off your neck, land on the deck and then have the number seven's foot go right over your face - that's a helluva way to go about diving for a penalty.

20. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

I dont doubt that it was a penalty, but Im mildly disappointed that we couldnt score in open play against them, They are not Bayern Munich, or even Anderlecht!