1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Martin McGuinness Dies.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Marie, Mar 21, 2017.

Discuss Martin McGuinness Dies. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

2. gerard1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
  3. celts67

4. BigWilly The Wildcard Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Willy
    Rest in Peace Martin

Tiocfaidh ár lá

5. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

6. John1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    The Main Stream Irish Media couldn't wait until poor Martin's body was in his coffin before they were seeking out the views of those who have been living in the past . The people who think their family members were the only people who lost relatives, these people believe Republicans deserved to die & hence their families have no right or need to mourn .
    Remember Martin McGuinness didn't start the war , he didn't burn people Catholic people out of their houses in Belfast as loyalists did with the RUC protecting them . He didn't shoot the innocent men women & children in Ballymurphy , it was the British Army who also murdered 14 in Derry on * Sunday & even worse at the Saville enquiry the British Army from bottom to top lied & committed perjury & because of the cost B government won't agree to further investigations .
    Martin was a hero a wonderful Irish man

7. This Charming Man

Saccharine nonsense. Like I said making peace is all well and noble but making peace does not mean getting into bed with the British establishment. I too have lost family in the troubles. Three of my uncles were shot dead in Ardoyne before 1971. Two of them were civilians and one was a Provo. This isn't however a competition. You think it was McGuinness who got the IRA to the table? I think it was more MI5 who had riddled the organization from top to bottom with agents who were being sent out on operations that would only sully the name of the IRA and weaken their support and cause. McGuinness's role from there on in was to appease the establishment(s) and lead the Republican movement down dead-end roads whist he chased the moneybags. Up the IRArmani brigade!

8. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    I had a mate called mark that I went to world cup in 1982 with, he was great on the guitar and taught me many rebel songs, your post just reminded me of him so ta man

R.I.P. Martin McGuinness, he fought for what he believed in and protected those he loved

Swervedancer and Marty McFly like this.
  9. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

[​IMG]

Huns doing what they do best. Wrecking the place in the name of Ulster.

10. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

* up.

Swervedancer and Miles Platting like this.
  11. Markybhoy

It's hardly surprising that Norman Tebbit would feel the way he does about Martin McGuinness, his wife is still paralysed after the Brighton bombing. Though I think Mr Tebbit would do well to reflect on one cold, hard truth - if the Brits weren't occupying the O6, his wife wouldn't be in a chair now. Perhaps he should pause for a moment to consider his own role in what happened there.

RIP Martin McGuinness.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    pop47 and The IRA like this.
  12. This Charming Man

Tebbit doesn't have a leg to stand on. The Royalist scumbag was over in the O6 before Brighton invigorating Loyalists and encouraging them to keep on fighting. Obviously, after this he * off back to the homeland whilst the youth went out committed atrocities and do life sentences. He got himself involved in the war by propagating Loyalist nonsense. I'm not saying he or his wife deserved it (though I'm not denying it, either) but in the context of war he really needs to shut the * up.

13. Aidan O’Shea

* international week. Would have loved a reb-fest in Martin's honour, if only to watch the Huns squeal.

14. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    [​IMG]

This Charming Man likes this.
  15. robbiek

Fav Celtic Player:
    danny mcgrain
    It seem as if Martin Mcguinness was the guy who carried out all the bombings and shootings the IRA done when u listen or read the media . As George Galloway said yesterday elson Mandela he was a terrorist but came out of prison and changed the way to fight apartheid

Swervedancer likes this.
  16. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    The Dublin parliament will fly the flag at half mast on the day of Martin's funeral.

[​IMG]

Swervedancer and Drakhan like this.
  17. oh bhoy

Possibly one of last great republican figureheads,his fight against oppression is every bit as important as his role in the good Friday agreement .in the same week as a British soilder has a charge of attempted murder downgraded to g.b.h. for the murder of a man with the mental age of a child, shot in the back because he ran away(which he will probably walk away from) it is vital we remember who the terrorists are as almost every media outllet would have you believe it was the I.R.A. not british and unionist treatment of catholics that caused such a * up situation here .
    i would say his life is quite reflective of the attitudes of the vast majority of the catholic population dont know if he was leading that or just had his finger on the pulse. Martin McGuiness excelled in both resistance and reconciliation periods and will be remembered as a political great

18. celts67

19. atomicvertigo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy burns
    RIP weary provo

CymruBhoy likes this.
  20. John1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You have a point re MI5 & their agents but the real truth of the matter is that the same Mi5 have complete control over the operations of all discident groups who are making a total * - up of each & every attempt to carry out action . Their total ineptness is destroying the good name of Irish Republicanism and is playing directly into the hands of Britain , unionism & loyalism .

Swervedancer likes this.