1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

£PL ignorance and delusionment on Celtic and Scottish Football

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Minimalist, Nov 14, 2016.

Discuss £PL ignorance and delusionment on Celtic and Scottish Football in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Minimalist

"expecting" when this thread is the contrary... Asking what * they have heard.... Seems like someone has read the opening post.

I don't know what there lucrative TV deals has got to do with this thread? But since you're the second person that is incapable to cognitive process the context of this thread I will just leave you all sanctimonious.

Its not only that. They genuinely are under the illusion that Football Clubs that are created outside of the FA/English&Welsh jurisdiction would never win their £PL - obviously that would make it impossible from a rational/reasoning juncture given LA Galaxy are in the United States. I don't know what even creates this ignorance of asserting Clubs from other countries that they can't win the £PL like its some sort of solvent priority that the £PL is the only stage.

[​IMG]

Agree that we are huge and respected in our own right. Thats satisfying reading about watching Celtic in India it just shows the platform we can reach considering the product against St Mirren that was televised.

Pretty much share the same view.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Of those 900k though, how many are watching just because it's an epl game on sky? Bet over the 850k mark at least.
    Of the 100k watching a Celtic game, I will get over 90k are fans.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

3. Miles Platting Irish Mancunian Gold Member

It was you that mentioned TV deals in your OP, unfortunately I'm not into long words, so will go with, thick *.

4. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Out of that 900k .700k are hoping and praying that the bet they put on comes up .....

I don't believe that figure am sure I read that there was only 350k watching the Manchester derby

5. Minimalist

No *, it was indirectly mentioned to sarcastically use the context of ignorance from their fans. But if that solidifies your frame of argument to vindicate a dig then batter away :50:

6. Markybhoy

You obviously had a conversation about Celtic and Scottish Football in general with some English football fans. What did you realistically expect the outcome of that conversation to be? You surely have been around the block enough times to realise how it was going to go. The majority of English football fans think the game up here is a joke and that Celtic are a * team winning a one horse race. So what's the point of having the conversation then bellyaching on here about it? You know more about Celtic and Scottish Football probably than all of them put together, so why give a * what they think? Maybe you're more chilled out than I am and just laughed at them for the uninformed nonsense they were spouting. Whereas that sort of thing would wind me up.

I don't care what any English fan thinks of Celtic. Personally I think their league is the biggest pile of over-rated * in the footballing universe.

7. Minimalist

I did state that I did converse with a few. The construction of the outcome was nothing to do with processing a "realistic" answer from neither of them, so that isn't even the point, as they are in experience that they have this ignorance ego. Plus, my knowledge of Celtic and our domestic game doesn't apply here its highlighting the ignorance. Don't know why you're trying to educate here when the question in the original post is still being waiting to answered. Only which was contributed by KoK. Or, the underlying patronising continues from the same posters as they cannot handle someone who challenges their thought process.

8. Dallas Cowbhoys

To be hands down the biggest fud on here is some achievement, I'll give you that much.

9. Markybhoy

Not "trying to educate", merely making an observation. I have had several conversations with Huns and English football fans that were similar to the one you outlined. I found I came away from them thinking 'well that was * pointless'.

But if you're content to sit and listen to people talk nonsense about the team you follow then batter in. None of my business. :50:

10. Aidan O’Shea

Ooft :eek: