1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Mar 7, 2016.

Discuss Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sydneysider

We started with two passengers Biton and GMS and a * clown ( Boyata ) you don't recover from that easily.

They are on a wave , Warbie and his English imports ( GSTQ etc ) motivating their squad and support with jingoistic bollocks.

The tide will turn

2. Hilairea

Hi Celtic Forum. Back after more than a year. Basel is on its way to Championship No.7 in a row and Celtic will be champion again this year, too. Great. And next saison there will be Celtic vs Rangers again. Will it be possible to get tickets for that match for fans from abroad?

3. limerickcelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    all of em
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Are this management team overtraining these players or something? All the talk of high tempo pressing, fast flowing, passing, attacking football seems to be total bollox. In most of our games this season, and specially the important ones, our players have looked absolutely * halfway into the game. Even against part time teams and teams from lower levels. Are the players * tired from training? Whatever it is they have to go. All of them, Ronny, Collins and Kennedy.

4. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    He should have hit the target with that, seemed to strike it well too but off target not seen any replay of it but at the time he looked like he had time and a wide open view of goal.

We really should have got another goal from that Brown chance, the Griffiths post/Roberts sitter and the Griffiths freekick. As far as I remember they really only had 1 other chance they didn't score the Miller chance near the start before they actually did score I think.

We also got the head on a couple of corners Mulgrew and Sviatchenko? that could have amounted to something.

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I thought it was deffo in as it bounced down off him..

He should deffo keep banging them as he's getting close, close again the other day and almost 3 at home to the diets that were well saved..

6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye, usually when a guy blasts freekicks they are a disgrace. I mind Boyd used to do it for the huns and near enough everyone I mind just skelped the wall or went miles over.

Since Griffiths started hitting them recently near enough all of them have went on target, been really close to scoring it seems about 5/6 times.

7. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    You can tell he's gonna rattle in some belters and it's a long time coming. Sure he scored a few worldys for Hibs..

8. JimMc

All spot on

I detest and would like deported to Mars all of that significant fanbase of that vile sectarian and anti Irish racist lower than pondlife Ragco.

so can only hope the result will be for the best.
    I suspect Lawell would have approved another chance for Delia Collins if a Sevco win / double was won.

Celtic was being diluted to beyond resemblance.
    Last few seasons under Delia/Collins, Celtic appeal has become third rate in Ireland, over the weekend on rte in Ireland the Hibs goalie made more headlines.
    Barely a mention of Celtic! sure ok who wants to echo real shyte news, but that shows how the actions of the Celtic board have diminished Celtic appeal in Ireland.

Seems when they had the chance to, they did not even try to put concrete between the turf of Paradise to prevent Zombies

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  9. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Celtic's appeal diminishing in Ireland will also be correlated with the marketing of the EPL.