1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dáibhí, Jul 13, 2014.

Discuss The Wrestling Thread in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

I heard some rumours that the authority angle is now close to being finished. Hope this is the case, Roman overcame them and it really felt like the end at wrestlemania and so it should be.

That being said there does seem to be a lack of top heels who draw serious heat, unless you count Roman :smiley-laughing002: I mean at least every time he defends against a face people will want to see him beat. However now the Wyatts aren't really heels, Owens is really over and when Rollins comes back he could arguably the most over guy in the company. The only ones you can see drawing heat are any of the 3 members of the L.O.N, or even Ryback but it doesn't look like he'll be getting a push.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Falcon Arrow
    The Authority angle would be ending soon, "From what I know they are going bye bye for a while very soon."
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0405/609451/the-young-bucks-tweet-wade-barrett/
    you didn't hear it you seen it online

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  3. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

well say that then :31:

:smiley-laughing002:

5. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Tbf that main event was better then most matches on the mania card

6. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
  7. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Barrett bowing out by being jobbed :56:

8. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

I can't believe Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster yet. He's a world class wrestler and could be a top heel. Not to mention his experience and he wasn't too far off of AJ Styles in terms of popularity on the indy scene. He's had two title shots and failed on both occasions, that'd lead me to believe he won't be the next guy challenging which'll been a few months of him having other pointless feuds when he could be and should be in the main roster.

That said perhaps him feuding with Nakamura would be absolutely awesome as Nakamura will need a great opponent to feud with.

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Total Divas News

Mandy Rose, who joined the show for season 5, will not be returning to the main cast. Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox will also not be returning to the main cast for the next season.

Naomi will be returning to the main cast. Lana and Renee Young have also been added, as has Maryse, which is one of the reasons why she is back with the company.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...otal-divas-cast-changes-returning-star-added/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  10. Bunk Moreland

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Aiden English and Simon Gotch Debut on Smackdown

[​IMG]

12. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    That has potential

13. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    Ffs NXT won't have anybody left at this stage

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

they got a good reaction from the crowd

15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Maryse makes her return to Smackdown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  16. Metlson

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    He can't sell for *. He always comes off looking like spots and finishing moves barely impact him

17. Priest

I think with the new people coming in to developmental it was the right decision to move up the guys they did, all would have probably ended up being lost in the mix with bigger ex-TNA & New Japan stars arriving if they had stayed in NXT even though the may not be 100% main roster ready yet.

18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcOmgZQ6Y_I[/ame]

19. Barry Robson

I heard from someone who was there that they got very little reaction from the crowd, they where very quiet when they came out.

20. Priest

Been announced that Seth Rollins is starring in the next WWE Pictures movie, hopefully it doesn't delay his return at all

EREBUS PICTURES, WWE® STUDIOS AND THE GENE SIMMONS COMPANY ANNOUNCE WESLEY SNIPES, ANNE HECHE, DAVE ANNABLE AND WWE SUPERSTAR SETH ROLLINS® TO STAR IN JOHN STOCKWELL’S THRILLER “TEMPLE”
    Principal Photography to start April 6th

Los Angeles, CA (April 5, 2016) – Erebus Pictures, the genre specialty label formed by Multi Media Magnate and KISS co-founder Gene Simmons and WWE Studios, announced today that Wesley Snipes (The Expendables 3), Anne Heche (Wild Card), Dave Annable (Brothers and Sisters) and WWE Superstar Seth Rollins are on board to star in the John Stockwell directed thriller TEMPLE. Filming will commence on Wednesday, April 6th. Snipes will also serve as a producer on TEMPLE along with Simmons and WWE Studios President Michael Luisi.

TEMPLE, written by Matt Savelloni (Exile to Babylon), and directed by John Stockwell (In The Blood), follows a team of trained operatives consisting of Snipes, Heche, Annable and Rollins, who find themselves trapped inside an isolated military compound after its artificial intelligence is suddenly shut down—and then begin to experience strange and horrific phenomena.

“Gene and I are thrilled to have such a stellar cast on board for our first Erebus picture.” said Michael Luisi, President WWE Studios. “We also look forward to extending our relationship with John Stockwell.”

“I could not be more pleased that we are launching our first film for Erebus pictures and have John on board to direct.” said Gene Simmons. “I am really looking forward to working with this fantastic cast as well as Michael and the whole team at WWE.”

“It’s exciting to find myself in a genre I have always wanted to explore.” said Wesley Snipes “We are looking forward to a great brand collaboration with Erebus, WWE and Gene.”

As previously announced, Gene Simmons partnered with WWE Studios to launch Erebus Pictures to produce elevated genre films. Erebus Pictures plans to use WWE’s extensive platforms from weekly TV shows, including WWE’s flagship programs, Monday Night Raw® and SmackDown®, digital, social media and WWE Network, to market the film.