1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Budapest stag weekend

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by nairn123, Sep 26, 2013.

Discuss Budapest stag weekend in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. nairn123

Alright guys, im considerin going to budapest for my stag doo. Any1 been before, good or bad? Whats there to do, good pubs etc. cheers!

2. rory_90

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Aye I've been, went last summer whilst interrailing and honestly reckon it was the best stop of the lot ahead of your traditional stag do places like Prague and Krakow. It's pretty underrated, although everyone I know that's been as well raves about the place.

The only problem is we went on bar crawls and the like so I can't actually remember the name of most bars/clubs or where they were (although there were plenty). Not sure how many nights you'll be there but that might be a shout. Also if yous are wanting to go to the strippers, the place is absolutely crawling with those sort of places.

Plenty of stuff to do during the day, in the main squares they usually advertise trips away if that's your sort of thing. I'd highly recommend taking a trip to the hot springs if you get the chance. It's only about 15 minutes on the Metro and it's absolutely quality if you're hungover.

3. Vertie Auld

It's absolutely incredible. I spent a few weeks over there and in Veszprém a few years ago. Beer's cheap and the girls are gorgeous. :icon_mrgreen: Really nice city.

4. nairn123

Cheers guys looks as if we are gonna go ahead with it

5. daveb

Fav Celtic Player:
    derry pele
    Fav Celtic Song:
    dont sell mccourt
    Ruin bars are good. Outside city area feels a bit average but it is cheap and when I was there they had a killer beer tent not far from the skate park, east end. There was a restaurant nearby that had a bowling alley. Odd, but had a laugh.

6. The67Sound

Great city, I loved it there. It was too long ago that I was there to give you any real info though, communist history walking tour was really good but it might not be the thing for a stag do!