1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Barcelona away trip

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Pearse, Aug 30, 2012.

Discuss Barcelona away trip in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. criostal

anyway the barca website said that they will not ask for the passport .....
    should be ok for you guys
    I am still wondering where will be the Celtic fans end it is no really clear on the website .....

2. NA CEILTIGH

The celtic end is the top tier that stretches along one side of the pitch from one net to another. the celtic section is behind the south goal- goal sud, i bought in section 418, which is just beside the celtic end.
    When we ordered our tickets we were told to bring r passport and make sure it wasnt british. As we r all Irish we are fine, but is it worth buying them and on the day find out you cant receive them with British passport. Just be careful people.

3. 1888Celtic1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Were On The Road Again
    so is the general idea that we are able to buy tickets in the barca end or not?

Also does anyone know when the st holders will be told if they are succesful in ballot?

cheers

4. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    For everyone going- You jammy sods.
    Word of warning.
    If you are in Barcelona Airport keep an eye on your belongings.
    Groups of thieves are on the prowl.
    One guy i know put his bag down at his feet to get out his passport from his jacket and was distracted by one person and another just nicked his bag with a laptop and his wallet in it.

The police are useless.

Here are contact details for the embassy if needed.

Avenida Diagonal, 477, 13a planta
    08036, Barcelona

It costs 127 euros just to get an emergency passport valid only for the trip home.

From the airport to the Consulate it costs about 30-40 euros 1 way.

Takes about 2 hours once you are at consulate for them to make you your passport.

5. dikthetim

does anyone know how much the tickets are and when can you get them from celtic?

6. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Can't buy tickets in the Barca end. That website someone put up is full of it

7. Éiresbhoy

is any one flying out of dublin with ryanair on the 22nd of oct? also bought tickets in barca end section 419 hoping for the best.

8. NA CEILTIGH

Does anyone have any idea how many tickets celtic will get for barca game. Have heard of lots of people buying tickets in the home section including myself, although im still hoping im lucky enough to get one from celtic. Also how many will celtic bring to this game. I was in rennes last year and think we had around 3k at the game but can see at least double going to barca.

9. vettel1

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
  10. Papillon

buzzing for this 6 of us going over, flights are booked not got tickets just going to wing it when we get there- few of my mates went the last time and they got tickets no bother in one of the pubs paid 100 euro each but :smiley-laughing002:

11. Buster

My pal who speaks Spanish phoned the Barcelona ticket office twice today and they confirmed that tickets could be picked up from 11am on the day of the game as long as you provided your credit card used to pay and your ID. She asked if a British passport would be accepted and was told there would be no problem.

12. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

I have my flights and hotel booked, but I need 2 match tickets seated together as I am taking my daughter! The official Barca site doesnt seem to have any together.
    Anyone any suggestions? I also would prefer to be as close to possible to other Celts, just so we can make a bit of noise!

13. dervla_bcn

As someone living in Barca I know that sitting with the home fans won't be a problem. Purchasing from the official website is easily done and tickets can be printed from the booking offices in BCN on or before match days.

To the above poster, you'll be hard pressed to find two seats together. I booked my tickets almost as soon as they went on sale (in home end seats) and still couldn't get two that were together. Same is the case for other considerably small la liga games which I have booked. You might have to be contented with being in the same section as whoever you're with unless you strike lucky.

If you are waiting to buy your tickets out here you can also purchase them from a particular ATM.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there :icon_mrgreen: will be going to one of my regular Irish bars beforehand to get fuelled up!

14. imetheman

ticket scam

onlineticketexpress.com has just been on the rip off britain tv show. they are a scam and will steal your money. spread the word

15. imetheman

onlineticketexpress.com is a scam and will steal your money. pass the word.

16. Buster

Got a flight booked leaving on the Tuesday and coming back Wednesday for £256 and a twin room in a hostel for £23 each.

17. Mack

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Have flights and accomodation sorted. Now all I need is a ticket :50:

18. dikthetim

anyone know when celtic are selling tkts

19. NA CEILTIGH

U flying from belfast mack, im going mon-wed from belfast, 8 of us going, we all have tickets in the barca end but have all also applied for tickets from celtic through our suppoters club.could end up with 8 extra lol, does anyone have a rough idea from past nou camp games how many tickets we will get and how many will travel there.

20. Mack

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Yes mate flying from Belfast on monday, home on thursday. Still need two tickets though :54:. Hopefully get some over there.