1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone Else Getting Fed Up With The Conspiracy Nonsense?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Apr 15, 2012.

Discuss Is Anyone Else Getting Fed Up With The Conspiracy Nonsense? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. sh4rk3y

Fixed that for you as well.

2. made in ireland

Even the present Scottish national team manager recognised the officiating of the SFA was biased and corrupt.

As I've said previously, those people who are failing to accept what is a proven fact and chose to ridicule others have either only started following Celtic yesterday or it's case of having their heads buried in the sand.

3. sh4rk3y

If this is aimed at me I have not ridiculed anyone. It only really seems to be one side of the story who are getting frustrated and turning on the opposition side of the support when they do not agree the SFA cost us trophies.

4. made in ireland

:56:They have been, and on a number of occasions!

You have your opinion which has completely ignored and negelected proven facts and precedent.

5. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye
    I'd just love onbe game without contentious decisions.

If we win - we're the better team.

If we lose - the other team were better.

End of.

6. sh4rk3y

Okay bud :50: Here is what I have ignored.

"Dallas sacked for bigoted email"
    "Farry sacked for purposly delaying Cadette tranfer"
    "McDonald resigns while CRITISICING the SFA after pressure from Celtic support"

I am still failing to see the STONE HARD PROOF that there is an actual agenda.

How do you think these people came about this? Would they not have to have held a meeting, or hold continual meetings to discuss what they are going to do against Celtic? Please tell me, I am intregued.

7. Ache

Btw I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. I'm merely debating the issues of the thread.

8. oh bhoy

where is the stone hard proof there isnt

9. sh4rk3y

I should maybe have mentioned that in the past 2 years while all this conspiracy theory has came about... What HARD PROOF do we have that the current SFA and Refereeing agency are against Celtic apart from decisions that have not went our way?

10. Dáibhí

It's all getting rather silly now.

11. sh4rk3y

Why would proof exist if there is nothing to be proved?

12. smithy18

hard proof how about george peat interfering with the disciplinary hearing of the celtic manager neil lennon and offering his opinion on a matter which he had no right to and should never have even been allowed in the room paul mcbride proved this last year. or what about the current president breaking privacy rules and circulating the contract of bobo balde around the sfa whilst laughing at us paying him 30k and saying get it right * up them bobo or something along those lines

13. oh bhoy

in the last 2 years :56: im out

14. Ache

Why thanks. I of course am aware that he's the ex-head I just couldn't be arsed changing the mistake and assumed it wouldn't be an issue as surely no one would be so pedantic as to feel the need to pick up on something so pointless. I was wrong.

15. Ache

:56: indeed. I'll join you:50:

16. paddymcp

The SFA are currently at work right now in an underground lair below Hampden plotting to systematically bring down Celtic.

:84:

17. sh4rk3y

See things like this could convince me to believe so well done for pulling that one out the bag. I just don't think the referees really have much to do with it, excluding Hugh Dallas.

As I said though I am not the one to be convinced, and for the 3rd or 4th time keep finding things like this and take it to a higher position. Would love to see an agenda, if any taken down.

18. jay62

its either an agenda by certain refs , or there * hopeless. against hearts thats no penalty , if you had a good view and gave a penalty your either biased or * clueless. if your clueless a few minutes later you had a very decent chance of evening it up with our non call. that tells me hes a * hun. that being said ,we lost, its over and lets move on . we cant change the way refs call games , be it good or bad , but we do have influence on our team selection and realizing what players rise to the occasion and what players run for cover when things get dodgy.

19. sh4rk3y

This is the point I am trying to get across. It seems to have escalated to a scale 50x it has ever been before in the last 2 years for some reason. Where if you look at the bigger picture, it has been far far worse and never blown out this big. I agree things like the Balde contract situation could be used in a case, but all the 'It's a conspiracy' stuff I would rather got kept to the side and we just criticised the refeerees having a poor performance, maybe dropping in the slight dig at them, rather than yelling conspiracy because when and if big things happen... It's just going to be the boy who cried wold situation in the media rather than 'Oh Celtic were cheated.' it will be 'Celtic "cheated" again'.

20. paddymcp

What about the penalty we got with 10mins to go in the final OF game of the season last year when Samaras missed the penalty?

Look at that penalty decision and i defy anybody that says Stokes doesn't run into Davis.

Theoretically if won that game we would have won the league. Hardly a big conspiracy - or maybe Samaras is a spy and is involved also.